Today's search podcast covers a publishers group suing Google over Google Print, Gmail Now Known as Googlemail in the UK, MSN adCenter Pilot Launches in the U.S., PPC Spending Looking Healthy and More!
Tune-in by listening to this MP3 file, listening via WebmasterRadio at 11:30am Eastern and repeated at 2pm Eastern Tuesday through Friday, via our Odeo channel or through iTunes via this link (or use alternative iTunes instructions explained here). Below are links with more information about the stories that were discussed.
- Association of American Publishers Sues Google of Library Digitization Plan
- Gmail Becomes Googlemail in the UK
- Google Looking To Do Real Estate Listings On Google Maps?
- MSN's "Invite Only adCenter Pilot Launches in the U.S.
- Yahoo Releases Q3 2005 Earnings
- More Smart Answers from Ask Jeeves
- Yahoo Acquires WhereOnEarth, Provider of Local and Location Based Services
- Survey: Growth of PPC Spending Looks Healthy
What's New for 2015?
You spoke, we listened! ClickZ Live New York (Mar 30-Apr 1) is back with a brand new streamlined agenda. Don't miss the latest digital marketing tips, tricks and tools that will make you re-think your strategy and revolutionize your marketing campaigns. Super Saver Rates are available now. Register today!