Today's search podcast covers a publishers group suing Google over Google Print, Gmail Now Known as Googlemail in the UK, MSN adCenter Pilot Launches in the U.S., PPC Spending Looking Healthy and More!
Tune-in by listening to this MP3 file, listening via WebmasterRadio at 11:30am Eastern and repeated at 2pm Eastern Tuesday through Friday, via our Odeo channel or through iTunes via this link (or use alternative iTunes instructions explained here). Below are links with more information about the stories that were discussed.
- Association of American Publishers Sues Google of Library Digitization Plan
- Gmail Becomes Googlemail in the UK
- Google Looking To Do Real Estate Listings On Google Maps?
- MSN's "Invite Only adCenter Pilot Launches in the U.S.
- Yahoo Releases Q3 2005 Earnings
- More Smart Answers from Ask Jeeves
- Yahoo Acquires WhereOnEarth, Provider of Local and Location Based Services
- Survey: Growth of PPC Spending Looks Healthy
Know your Ambiguous Customer: Effective Multi-Channel Tracking
Wednesday, June 5 at 1pm ET - Learn why a move from the "batch and blast" email approach enables better conversations with your customers.
Register today - don't miss this free webinar!