Today's search podcast covers a publishers group suing Google over Google Print, Gmail Now Known as Googlemail in the UK, MSN adCenter Pilot Launches in the U.S., PPC Spending Looking Healthy and More!
Tune-in by listening to this MP3 file, listening via WebmasterRadio at 11:30am Eastern and repeated at 2pm Eastern Tuesday through Friday, via our Odeo channel or through iTunes via this link (or use alternative iTunes instructions explained here). Below are links with more information about the stories that were discussed.
- Association of American Publishers Sues Google of Library Digitization Plan
- Gmail Becomes Googlemail in the UK
- Google Looking To Do Real Estate Listings On Google Maps?
- MSN's "Invite Only adCenter Pilot Launches in the U.S.
- Yahoo Releases Q3 2005 Earnings
- More Smart Answers from Ask Jeeves
- Yahoo Acquires WhereOnEarth, Provider of Local and Location Based Services
- Survey: Growth of PPC Spending Looks Healthy
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Early Bird rates extended through Sept 19. Register today!