Today's search podcast covers more people using engines before heading to the store, Google Update Jagger, avoiding legal issues with search engines, Microsoft's Ballmer talks Google, and More!
Tune-in by listening to this MP3 file, listening via WebmasterRadio at 11:30am Eastern and repeated at 2pm Eastern Tuesday through Friday, via our Odeo channel or through iTunes via this link (or use alternative iTunes instructions explained here). Below are links with more information about the stories that were discussed.
- Shoppers Use Web as Research Tool Before Heading to the Store
- A Splog Press Review
- Google Oct. 2005 Update "Jagger" & Contacting Google About It
- Avoiding Legal Gotchas with Search Engines
- Threadwatch Back; WebmasterWorld At Alternate Address
- A New Service Named HomePages Combines Real Estate Listings, Local Data, and Aerial Imagery
- Exalead's Home Page Gets a New Look
- Microsoft's Ballmer on Chair Throwing and Competing with Google
Twitter Canada MD Kirstine Stewart to Keynote Toronto
ClickZ Live Toronto (May 14-16) is a new event addressing the rapidly changing landscape that digital marketers face. The agenda focuses on customer engagement and attaining maximum ROI through online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Register now and save!