Today's search podcast covers more people using engines before heading to the store, Google Update Jagger, avoiding legal issues with search engines, Microsoft's Ballmer talks Google, and More!
Tune-in by listening to this MP3 file, listening via WebmasterRadio at 11:30am Eastern and repeated at 2pm Eastern Tuesday through Friday, via our Odeo channel or through iTunes via this link (or use alternative iTunes instructions explained here). Below are links with more information about the stories that were discussed.
- Shoppers Use Web as Research Tool Before Heading to the Store
- A Splog Press Review
- Google Oct. 2005 Update "Jagger" & Contacting Google About It
- Avoiding Legal Gotchas with Search Engines
- Threadwatch Back; WebmasterWorld At Alternate Address
- A New Service Named HomePages Combines Real Estate Listings, Local Data, and Aerial Imagery
- Exalead's Home Page Gets a New Look
- Microsoft's Ballmer on Chair Throwing and Competing with Google
Meet Your Favorite Search Engine Watch Contributors
Many of SEW's leading expert contributors will be at ClickZ Live, the new online and digital marketing event kicking off in New York (March 31-April 3). Hear from the likes of: Thom Craver, Josh Braaten, Lisa Barone, Simon Heseltine, Josh McCoy, Lisa Raehsler, Greg Jarboe, Dan Cristo, Joseph Kerschbaum, John Gagnon, Eric Enge and more!