24/7 Real Media reported its Q3 results today. Revenue was up, which was attributed to signing more customers to its SEM managed services offering. The company still reported a loss, since that same offering is not a high-margin business, and because margins across the industry were shrinking due to increased competition, according to the company.
* GAAP net loss of $0.8 million, or $0.02 per share, compared with net loss of $1.7 million, or $0.04 per share, for the third quarter of 2004.
* Revenue up 69 percent year to year to $35.1 million for the quarter, including
* Media revenue up 29 percent to $15.5 million
* Search revenue up 234 percent to $13.7 million
* Technology revenue up 26 percent to $5.8 million
The company also touted its recent joint venture in Japan with Dentsu -- KK 24-7 Search. That business, which 24/7 owns a 51 percent share in, will use 24/7 Real Media's SEM technology and Dentsu's local presence and existing client base to gain a foothold in the growing Japanes SEM market.
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Register today!