The WebmasterWorld PubCon 10 Conference (congrats Brett!) just concluded in Las Vegas and as I mentioned yesterday, Barry Schwartz (aka RustyBrick) was in attendence taking notes and posting informative session summaries. Here's a list with direct links to the summaries Barry has posted:
Tuesday, November 15
- Keynote: Robert X. Cringely
- Intro to PPC
- Microsites and Niche Marketing
- Affiliate Site Marketing and Optimization
- Super Session : Blogging for Fun and Profit (kinda)
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
- Coffee Talk with Senior Google Engineer : Matt Cutts
- Paid Link Advertising
- Organic Site Reviews (see related)
- Contextual Advertising Program Issues
- Super Session : Search Engines and Webmasters
Introducing... ClickZ Live!
SES Conference & Expo has merged with ClickZ to bring you ClickZ Live! The new global conference series takes on the identity of the industry's premier digital marketing publication, ClickZ.com, and kicks off March 31-April 3 in New York City. Join the industry's leading tech-advertisers in the advertising capital of the world! Find out more ››
*Super Saver Rates expire Jan 24.