The WebmasterWorld PubCon 10 Conference (congrats Brett!) just concluded in Las Vegas and as I mentioned yesterday, Barry Schwartz (aka RustyBrick) was in attendence taking notes and posting informative session summaries. Here's a list with direct links to the summaries Barry has posted:
Tuesday, November 15
- Keynote: Robert X. Cringely
- Intro to PPC
- Microsites and Niche Marketing
- Affiliate Site Marketing and Optimization
- Super Session : Blogging for Fun and Profit (kinda)
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
- Coffee Talk with Senior Google Engineer : Matt Cutts
- Paid Link Advertising
- Organic Site Reviews (see related)
- Contextual Advertising Program Issues
- Super Session : Search Engines and Webmasters
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Early Bird rates available through Sept 12. Register today!