The results of Search Engine Journal's 2005 Search Blog Awards are in. We're thrilled to be winners in one category (and thank you all for making it happen with your votes!) along with a number of other great sites in other categories. A rundown is below. And as I said before, be sure to check out all the nominated blogs, because they're all excellent to put on your reading list.
- Best Search Engine News Blog: Search Engine Watch Blog
- Best Search Engine Community Blog: Search Engine Roundtable
- Best SEO Blog: Matt Cutts
- Best Search Marketing & Contextual Blog: JenSense
- Best News/Blog Search Engine Blog: Technorati Weblog
- Best Search Engine Corporate Blog: Google
I think the only category not yet announced is Most Likely Search Engine Blogger To Flame You For Spamming, Matt or Jeremy? Watch Search Engine Journal for that, and I'll update when it comes in.
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Early Bird rates available through Sept 12. Register today!