The results of Search Engine Journal's 2005 Search Blog Awards are in. We're thrilled to be winners in one category (and thank you all for making it happen with your votes!) along with a number of other great sites in other categories. A rundown is below. And as I said before, be sure to check out all the nominated blogs, because they're all excellent to put on your reading list.
- Best Search Engine News Blog: Search Engine Watch Blog
- Best Search Engine Community Blog: Search Engine Roundtable
- Best SEO Blog: Matt Cutts
- Best Search Marketing & Contextual Blog: JenSense
- Best News/Blog Search Engine Blog: Technorati Weblog
- Best Search Engine Corporate Blog: Google
I think the only category not yet announced is Most Likely Search Engine Blogger To Flame You For Spamming, Matt or Jeremy? Watch Search Engine Journal for that, and I'll update when it comes in.
Meet Your Favorite Search Engine Watch Contributors
Many of SEW's leading expert contributors will be at ClickZ Live, the new online and digital marketing event kicking off in New York (March 31-April 3). Hear from the likes of: Thom Craver, Josh Braaten, Lisa Barone, Simon Heseltine, Josh McCoy, Lisa Raehsler, Greg Jarboe, Dan Cristo, Joseph Kerschbaum, John Gagnon, Eric Enge and more!