The results of Search Engine Journal's 2005 Search Blog Awards are in. We're thrilled to be winners in one category (and thank you all for making it happen with your votes!) along with a number of other great sites in other categories. A rundown is below. And as I said before, be sure to check out all the nominated blogs, because they're all excellent to put on your reading list.
- Best Search Engine News Blog: Search Engine Watch Blog
- Best Search Engine Community Blog: Search Engine Roundtable
- Best SEO Blog: Matt Cutts
- Best Search Marketing & Contextual Blog: JenSense
- Best News/Blog Search Engine Blog: Technorati Weblog
- Best Search Engine Corporate Blog: Google
I think the only category not yet announced is Most Likely Search Engine Blogger To Flame You For Spamming, Matt or Jeremy? Watch Search Engine Journal for that, and I'll update when it comes in.
You spoke, we listened! ClickZ Live New York (Mar 30-Apr 1) is back with a brand new streamlined agenda. Don't miss the latest digital marketing tips, tricks and tools that will make you re-think your strategy and revolutionize your marketing campaigns. Super Saver Rates are available now. Register today!