SEMPO has released its Board of Director 2006 Election Results while we were all at Search Engine Strategies NYC.The new board had their first meeting at the conference, and will remain in office for one year.
Those that are back from the previous board include;
- Gordon Hotchkiss, Enquiro
- Kevin Lee, Did-It
- Mauro Lupi, Ad Maiora
- Jeffrey Pruitt, iCrossing
- Julienne Thompson Hood, Advertising.com
- Dana Todd, SiteLab
- Dave Williams, 360i
Those that are new to the board for 2006 include;
- Chris Boggs, G3 Group
- Sara Holoubek, Free Agent Consultant
- Bill Hunt, Global Strategies International
- Mick Jolly, PRWeb
- Daniel Perry, Career Education Corporation
- Bill Tancer, Hitwise
Last Week to Save on SES London Tickets!
Learn to engage customers and increase ROI by distributing your online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Join the leaders of today's digital marketing & advertising industry at SES London. Find out more ››
*Saver Rates expire this Friday, Dec 13.