SEMPO has released its Board of Director 2006 Election Results while we were all at Search Engine Strategies NYC.The new board had their first meeting at the conference, and will remain in office for one year.
Those that are back from the previous board include;
- Gordon Hotchkiss, Enquiro
- Kevin Lee, Did-It
- Mauro Lupi, Ad Maiora
- Jeffrey Pruitt, iCrossing
- Julienne Thompson Hood, Advertising.com
- Dana Todd, SiteLab
- Dave Williams, 360i
Those that are new to the board for 2006 include;
- Chris Boggs, G3 Group
- Sara Holoubek, Free Agent Consultant
- Bill Hunt, Global Strategies International
- Mick Jolly, PRWeb
- Daniel Perry, Career Education Corporation
- Bill Tancer, Hitwise
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Early Bird rates available through Sept 12. Register today!