SEMPO has released its Board of Director 2006 Election Results while we were all at Search Engine Strategies NYC.The new board had their first meeting at the conference, and will remain in office for one year.
Those that are back from the previous board include;
- Gordon Hotchkiss, Enquiro
- Kevin Lee, Did-It
- Mauro Lupi, Ad Maiora
- Jeffrey Pruitt, iCrossing
- Julienne Thompson Hood, Advertising.com
- Dana Todd, SiteLab
- Dave Williams, 360i
Those that are new to the board for 2006 include;
- Chris Boggs, G3 Group
- Sara Holoubek, Free Agent Consultant
- Bill Hunt, Global Strategies International
- Mick Jolly, PRWeb
- Daniel Perry, Career Education Corporation
- Bill Tancer, Hitwise
Early Bird Rates have been extended!
June 12-14, 2013: Join industry experts at SES Toronto for a crash course in the latest strategies in Online Marketing and Advertising.
Save $300 when you register by Thursday, May 23.