- Violation of the right to free speech under the U.S. Constitution and the California Constitution
- Sherman Act Section 2: Monopolization
- Unfair competition under California Business & Professional Code 172000
- Unfair competition under California Business & Professional Code 17040
- Breach of implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing
- Defamation and libel
- Negligent interference with prospective economic advantage
I have my additional thoughts here, but I would expect Danny to comment on this later today (he is a bit busy now).
Want to discuss, join the Search Engine Watch Forum thread named Google sued for penalizing site.
What's New for 2015?
You spoke, we listened! ClickZ Live New York (Mar 30-Apr 1) is back with a brand new streamlined agenda. Don't miss the latest digital marketing tips, tricks and tools that will make you re-think your strategy and revolutionize your marketing campaigns. Super Saver Rates are available now. Register today!