- Violation of the right to free speech under the U.S. Constitution and the California Constitution
- Sherman Act Section 2: Monopolization
- Unfair competition under California Business & Professional Code 172000
- Unfair competition under California Business & Professional Code 17040
- Breach of implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing
- Defamation and libel
- Negligent interference with prospective economic advantage
I have my additional thoughts here, but I would expect Danny to comment on this later today (he is a bit busy now).
Want to discuss, join the Search Engine Watch Forum thread named Google sued for penalizing site.
Optimising Digital Marketing Campaigns with Search, Social and Analytics
At SES London (9-11 Feb) you'll get an overview of the latest tools, tips, and tactics in Paid, Owned, Earned, Integrated Media and Business Intelligence to streamline your marketing campaigns in 2015. Register by 31 October to take advantage of Early Bird Rates.