- Violation of the right to free speech under the U.S. Constitution and the California Constitution
- Sherman Act Section 2: Monopolization
- Unfair competition under California Business & Professional Code 172000
- Unfair competition under California Business & Professional Code 17040
- Breach of implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing
- Defamation and libel
- Negligent interference with prospective economic advantage
I have my additional thoughts here, but I would expect Danny to comment on this later today (he is a bit busy now).
Want to discuss, join the Search Engine Watch Forum thread named Google sued for penalizing site.
Marketers Rejoice! ClickZ has launched ClickZ Live, an educational series to bring you innovative online marketing strategies and techniques. Learn to construct and successfully execute multi-channel marketing campaigns, plus identify key metrics and translate them into actionable plans.
Thursday, July 18: ClickZ Live will be in Vancouver, BC. Register before July 1 to save $100!