- Violation of the right to free speech under the U.S. Constitution and the California Constitution
- Sherman Act Section 2: Monopolization
- Unfair competition under California Business & Professional Code 172000
- Unfair competition under California Business & Professional Code 17040
- Breach of implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing
- Defamation and libel
- Negligent interference with prospective economic advantage
I have my additional thoughts here, but I would expect Danny to comment on this later today (he is a bit busy now).
Want to discuss, join the Search Engine Watch Forum thread named Google sued for penalizing site.
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Register today!