- Violation of the right to free speech under the U.S. Constitution and the California Constitution
- Sherman Act Section 2: Monopolization
- Unfair competition under California Business & Professional Code 172000
- Unfair competition under California Business & Professional Code 17040
- Breach of implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing
- Defamation and libel
- Negligent interference with prospective economic advantage
I have my additional thoughts here, but I would expect Danny to comment on this later today (he is a bit busy now).
Want to discuss, join the Search Engine Watch Forum thread named Google sued for penalizing site.
Twitter Canada MD Kirstine Stewart to Keynote Toronto
ClickZ Live Toronto (May 14-16) is a new event addressing the rapidly changing landscape that digital marketers face. The agenda focuses on customer engagement and attaining maximum ROI through online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Register now and save!