I don't do any work over the weekends, so I'm playing some catch-up on Saturday's April Fool's Madness in the search world. What have we got?
- Google Romance was launched
was unveiled by Ask.
- MSN Search Spoof was either resurrected from
or rediscovered by those hoping for an April Fool's prank from MSN.
- Yahoo seems to have taken the weekend off, like me.
- Google's Matt Cutts
went to work for Yahoo, while...
- Yahoo's Jeremy Zawodny
went to work for
- MSN Microsoft Windows Live's Robert Scoble
went to work for Google as well.
launches new "larger than life" display ads along with one-pixel sales.
- Google launches Google Rooms.
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Register today!