I don't do any work over the weekends, so I'm playing some catch-up on Saturday's April Fool's Madness in the search world. What have we got?
- Google Romance was launched
was unveiled by Ask.
- MSN Search Spoof was either resurrected from
or rediscovered by those hoping for an April Fool's prank from MSN.
- Yahoo seems to have taken the weekend off, like me.
- Google's Matt Cutts
went to work for Yahoo, while...
- Yahoo's Jeremy Zawodny
went to work for
- MSN Microsoft Windows Live's Robert Scoble
went to work for Google as well.
launches new "larger than life" display ads along with one-pixel sales.
- Google launches Google Rooms.
Optimising Digital Marketing Campaigns with Search, Social and Analytics
At SES London (9-11 Feb) you'll get an overview of the latest tools, tips, and tactics in Paid, Owned, Earned, Integrated Media and Business Intelligence to streamline your marketing campaigns in 2015. Register by 31 October to take advantage of Early Bird Rates.