I don't do any work over the weekends, so I'm playing some catch-up on Saturday's April Fool's Madness in the search world. What have we got?
- Google Romance was launched
was unveiled by Ask.
- MSN Search Spoof was either resurrected from
or rediscovered by those hoping for an April Fool's prank from MSN.
- Yahoo seems to have taken the weekend off, like me.
- Google's Matt Cutts
went to work for Yahoo, while...
- Yahoo's Jeremy Zawodny
went to work for
- MSN Microsoft Windows Live's Robert Scoble
went to work for Google as well.
launches new "larger than life" display ads along with one-pixel sales.
- Google launches Google Rooms.
Twitter Canada MD Kirstine Stewart to Keynote Toronto
ClickZ Live Toronto (May 14-16) is a new event addressing the rapidly changing landscape that digital marketers face. The agenda focuses on customer engagement and attaining maximum ROI through online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Register now and save!*
*Early Bird Rates expire April 17.