I don't do any work over the weekends, so I'm playing some catch-up on Saturday's April Fool's Madness in the search world. What have we got?
- Google Romance was launched
was unveiled by Ask.
- MSN Search Spoof was either resurrected from
or rediscovered by those hoping for an April Fool's prank from MSN.
- Yahoo seems to have taken the weekend off, like me.
- Google's Matt Cutts
went to work for Yahoo, while...
- Yahoo's Jeremy Zawodny
went to work for
- MSN Microsoft Windows Live's Robert Scoble
went to work for Google as well.
launches new "larger than life" display ads along with one-pixel sales.
- Google launches Google Rooms.
Last Week to Save on SES London Tickets!
Learn to engage customers and increase ROI by distributing your online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Join the leaders of today's digital marketing & advertising industry at SES London. Find out more ››
*Saver Rates expire this Friday, Dec 13.