A bit of catch-up, Aaron Wall of SEO Book notes that the case against him filed by Traffic-Power.com was tossed out of court on jurisdiction issues. Traffic-Power has 30 days to appeal, but Aaron's hopeful this means the case is over. The case against Traffic Power Sucks has yet to be resolved, he also notes. For background on the Traffic-Power suits against both TrafficPowerSucks and SEO Book's Aaron Wall, see these past posts:
- Google Officially Confirms Traffic-Power Ban From Index
- SEO Book's Aaron Wall Sued By Traffic-Power Over Revealing "Trade Secrets"
- Traffic Power Suit Against SEO Book Moves To US Federal Court
- WSJ Dissects Traffic Power Complaints & Search Engine Bans
- SEO Book Files Legal Response To Traffic Power Suit
Postscript: Actually, Aaron writes to clarify the appeal time has already passed. The case was tossed out on February 13, so the 30 period for appeal has elapsed.
Meet Your Favorite Search Engine Watch Contributors
Many of SEW's leading expert contributors will be at ClickZ Live, the new online and digital marketing event kicking off in New York (March 31-April 3). Hear from the likes of: Thom Craver, Josh Braaten, Lisa Barone, Simon Heseltine, Josh McCoy, Lisa Raehsler, Greg Jarboe, Dan Cristo, Joseph Kerschbaum, John Gagnon, Eric Enge and more!