Today's search podcast covers how to make and get the new subscribe links listed with Google; changes as Flickr upgrades and improves; Google said to be hiring more than Yahoo and more! SearchReturn editor Detlev Johnson sat in for Danny Sullivan, who is away this week.
Tune-in by listening to this MP3 file, listening via WebmasterRadio at 11:30am Eastern and repeated at 2pm Eastern Tuesday through Friday, via our Odeo channel or through iTunes via this link (or use alternative iTunes instructions explained here) or though our Yahoo Podcasts channel. Need more help tuning in live or finding the chat room? See the Daily SearchCast FAQ.
Below are links to items discussed:
- Special Edition Daily SearchCast With Matt Cutts, Live From The Googleplex
- Google's Indexing Timeline
- Get Your SEW Subscribed Link For Google & Resources On Making Them
- Google Adding More Jobs Than Yahoo
- Ask Binoculars Improving Search Results?
- Google Making AJAX Development Easier With Google Web Toolkit
- Google Video Makes It Easier & Faster To Upload
- Yahoo Finance Badges Pre-Beta
- SEMs Accusing Yahoo Of Stealing Clients?
- Flickr Goes Out Of Beta; Adds Features; Improves Design & More
- Microsoft To Launch Analytics Software Today?
- Study: Online Borrowers Often Searched Before Applying for Loan
- More Notes on Google Notebook
- Belgian Company Suing Google Over Google Suggest Suggestions
- Jim Lanzone, CEO Ask.com, Interviewed By CNBC
- Citysearch: Act II
- GenieKnows Local Search
- Microsoft MapCruncher Lets You Mashup Data & Maps
Optimising Digital Marketing Campaigns with Search, Social and Analytics
At SES London (9-11 Feb) you'll get an overview of the latest tools, tips, and tactics in Paid, Owned, Earned, Integrated Media and Business Intelligence to streamline your marketing campaigns in 2015. Register by 31 October to take advantage of Early Bird Rates.