Today's search podcast covers Yahoo execs talking about current and future moves at Yahoo analyst day, Google getting a new budget option, Vint Cerf on book search more! SearchReturn editor Detlev Johnson sat in for Danny Sullivan, who is away this week.
Tune-in by listening to this MP3 file, listening via WebmasterRadio at 11:30am Eastern and repeated at 2pm Eastern Tuesday through Friday, via our Odeo channel or through iTunes via this link (or use alternative iTunes instructions explained here) or though our Yahoo Podcasts channel. Need more help tuning in live or finding the chat room? See the Daily SearchCast FAQ.
Also, yesterday's show linked to the wrong MP3 file. That now corrected, and here the file again for those of you doing auto-downloads.
Below are links to items discussed:
- Jeff Weiner Talking At Yahoo Analyst Day
- Tim Cadogan Talking At Yahoo Analyst Day
- Google Faces Criminal Charges For Child Porn & Racial Material
- Google AdWords Adds Budget Options For Ad Delivery
- The New Online Library of Alexandria
- A Talk With Vinton Cerf On Google Book Search
- KDDI, Japan Mobile Phones, Signs Deal With Google To Provide Mobile Search
- Google In Talks With China Mobile
- Google Blog Search Adds Time Based Filtering
- Microsoft To Discuss New Enterprise Search & Social Networking Software
Meet Your Favorite Search Engine Watch Contributors
Many of SEW's leading expert contributors will be at ClickZ Live, the new online and digital marketing event kicking off in New York (March 31-April 3). Hear from the likes of: Thom Craver, Josh Braaten, Lisa Barone, Simon Heseltine, Josh McCoy, Lisa Raehsler, Greg Jarboe, Dan Cristo, Joseph Kerschbaum, John Gagnon, Eric Enge and more!