Today's search podcast covers how Google web search remains what generates most of Google's traffic, new unofficial Google collector cards spotlighting prominent employees and more! SearchReturn editor Detlev Johnson sat in for Danny Sullivan, who is away this week.
Tune-in by listening to this MP3 file, listening via WebmasterRadio at 11:30am Eastern and repeated at 2pm Eastern Tuesday through Friday, via our Odeo channel or through iTunes via this link (or use alternative iTunes instructions explained here) or though our Yahoo Podcasts channel. Need more help tuning in live or finding the chat room? See the Daily SearchCast FAQ.
Below are links to items discussed:
- Google's Main Search Accounts For 80% of Google's Traffic
- New Search Patents: May 18, 2006 - Yahoo's Active Abstracts are Calling
- Google Reader For Mobile Phones
- Google Maps Australia and New Zealand
- Google In Trouble Over Porn Again; This Time In Korea
- Specialty Search Roundup #1
- Search Forums Roundup: May 19, 2006
- Google Collector's Cards
Twitter Canada MD Kirstine Stewart to Keynote Toronto
ClickZ Live Toronto (May 14-16) is a new event addressing the rapidly changing landscape that digital marketers face. The agenda focuses on customer engagement and attaining maximum ROI through online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Register now and save!