Today's search podcast covers how Google web search remains what generates most of Google's traffic, new unofficial Google collector cards spotlighting prominent employees and more! SearchReturn editor Detlev Johnson sat in for Danny Sullivan, who is away this week.
Tune-in by listening to this MP3 file, listening via WebmasterRadio at 11:30am Eastern and repeated at 2pm Eastern Tuesday through Friday, via our Odeo channel or through iTunes via this link (or use alternative iTunes instructions explained here) or though our Yahoo Podcasts channel. Need more help tuning in live or finding the chat room? See the Daily SearchCast FAQ.
Below are links to items discussed:
- Google's Main Search Accounts For 80% of Google's Traffic
- New Search Patents: May 18, 2006 - Yahoo's Active Abstracts are Calling
- Google Reader For Mobile Phones
- Google Maps Australia and New Zealand
- Google In Trouble Over Porn Again; This Time In Korea
- Specialty Search Roundup #1
- Search Forums Roundup: May 19, 2006
- Google Collector's Cards
This Year's Premier Digital Marketing Event is #CZLSF
ClickZ Live San Francisco (Aug 11-14) will bring together the industry's leading online marketing practitioners to deliver 4 days of educational sessions and training workshops. From Data-Driven Marketing to Social, Mobile, Display, Search and Email, the comprehensive agenda will help you maximize your marketing efforts and ROI. Register today!