Google Page Creator, which I recently reported did not support AdSense, now does. Garett Rogers has invitations sent out to Google Page Creator accounts from Google, notifying them that they now accept AdSense. Honestly, when I read this, it made me sad. Why? One word, "MFAs". Below is a copy of that email invitation.
We're happy to let you know that Google Page Creator is now compatible with AdSense. Please feel free to add the AdSense code to your Page Creator web pages. If you don't know how to implement the AdSense code with Google Page Creator, please follow the instructions below:
1. Log into your AdSense account at www.google.com/adsense
2. From the AdSense Setup tab, customize and generate your AdSense code
3. Copy the generated code from the 'Your AdSense code' box
4. Log into your Google Page Creator account
5. Select the web page you'd like to display AdSense ads
6. Select the field where you'd like the ads to appear
7. Click 'Edit HTML'
8. Paste the AdSense code in the HTML source code of the page
9. Save your updated web page
10. Publish your web page
After taking the steps above, your ads should appear shortly. If you have trouble implementing the Ad Sense code onto your web page, please feel free to respond to this email.
The Google AdSense Team
This Year's Premier Digital Marketing Event is #CZLSF
ClickZ Live San Francisco (Aug 11-14) will bring together the industry's leading online marketing practitioners to deliver 4 days of educational sessions and training workshops. From Data-Driven Marketing to Social, Mobile, Display, Search and Email, the comprehensive agenda will help you maximize your marketing efforts and ROI. Register today!