Friday's search podcast covers Google's great second quarter results; MSN's revenues decline; Windows Live Local deserving a second look; RSS feeds for Ask Smart Answers and Google Base results and more!
Tune-in by listening to this MP3 file, listening via WebmasterRadio at 11:30am Eastern and repeated at 2pm Eastern Tuesday through Friday, via our Odeo channel or through iTunes via this link (or use alternative iTunes instructions explained here) or though our Yahoo Podcasts channel. Need more help tuning in live or finding the chat room? See the Daily SearchCast FAQ.
Below are links to items discussed:
- Google Announces Great Second Quarter Results
- Microsoft's MSN Revenue Declined 3% Year Over Year
- Windows Live Local Worth Another Look
- Site Diagnostics Tab Added to Google AdSense Console
- Ask.com Adds RSS Smart Answers
- Google Adds RSS To Google Base Results
- Google Labs Launches Accessible Web Search
- Google Finance Leaks Version Two Information
JUNE SALE! Save 15%*
Save on all e-learning certification courses, including: SEO, Social Media, Online Marketing Foundation, Web Analytics and more. Enter CZAJU at checkout »
Offer expires June 30. *Discount not applicable on SES Online products.