Microsoft adCenter has a new release launching Saturday, August 5th, and one of the upgrades includes the long awaited Firefox browser support.
Microsoft sent out an email to their premium adCenter customers, which included the following:
- Now, use Microsoft adCenter with the Firefox 1.5 browser!
- Daily, weekly and monthly data will be updated every hour to help you view results and optimize campaigns in real-time.
- Select the time frame for which you want your campaign and order summaries to show, instead of viewing them in the life-to-date format.
- User-interface changes to the reporting tab will make usability simpler.
- API customers will now have access to more procedure calls. Detailed API communications will be sent to API customers.
For more details, there is also an adCenter Pre-SES community briefing being held Wednesday, August 2nd on all the changes.
And join the forum discussion on the new changes on the Search Engine Watch Forums.
Introducing... ClickZ Live!
SES Conference & Expo has merged with ClickZ to bring you ClickZ Live! The new global conference series takes on the identity of the industry's premier digital marketing publication, ClickZ.com, and kicks off March 31-April 3 in New York City. Join the industry's leading tech-advertisers in the advertising capital of the world! Find out more ››
*Super Saver Rates expire Jan 24.