Today's search podcast covers top search brands and how they do in the BusinessWeek top 100 global brands; a NASDAQ area sends Google's stock price tumbling by over $300 in after hours trading, due to a glitch; Google's Matt Cutts tries video blogging to answer webmaster ranking and indexing questions and more! SearchReturn editor Detlev Johnson sat in for Danny Sullivan, who is away this week.
Tune-in by listening to this MP3 file, listening via WebmasterRadio at 11:30am Eastern and repeated at 2pm Eastern Tuesday through Friday, via our Odeo channel or through iTunes via this link (or use alternative iTunes instructions explained here) or though our Yahoo Podcasts channel. Need more help tuning in live or finding the chat room? See the Daily SearchCast FAQ.
Below are links to items discussed:
- Microsoft, Google & Yahoo Make BusinessWeek's Top 100 Best Global Brands
- NASDAQ Error Sends Google's Stock Price Down To $38
- Yahoo Finance Hacked & Defaced
- Google Toolbar Bug Warns Against Use Of Other Search Engines
- A Financial Analyst's View of the Search Industry
- Google's Matt Cutts Answers Questions On Google Video
- MSN Assigns Names To Vertical Search Crawlers
- Sort Back Links By Top Level Domain
- Enquisite is a new free analytics tool that is launching today.
- Google News Search Engine Explained
- Google Paying News Sites For Google News Syndication?
- AOL Video To Launch New Video Portal
- Google Trends Launched In China
- Google To Change Arabic Translation Of "Gay"
Introducing... ClickZ Live!
SES Conference & Expo has merged with ClickZ to bring you ClickZ Live! The new global conference series takes on the identity of the industry's premier digital marketing publication, ClickZ.com, and kicks off March 31-April 3 in New York City. Join the industry's leading tech-advertisers in the advertising capital of the world! Find out more ››
*Super Saver Rates expire Jan 24.