Today's search podcast covers Google to put radio ads from advertisers on XM Radio; Bloglines develops a way to block RSS feeds from being indexed; Google's Matt Cutts does more video blogging to answer webmaster ranking and indexing questions and more! SearchReturn editor Detlev Johnson sat in for Danny Sullivan, who is away this week.
Tune-in by listening to this MP3 file, listening via WebmasterRadio at 11:30am Eastern and repeated at 2pm Eastern Tuesday through Friday, via our Odeo channel or through iTunes via this link (or use alternative iTunes instructions explained here) or though our Yahoo Podcasts channel. Need more help tuning in live or finding the chat room? See the Daily SearchCast FAQ.
Below are links to items discussed:
- Google Signs Deal With XM Radios To Distribute Ads In Satellite Radio Spots
- Microsoft adCenter Upgrades Include Firefox Support
- AdSense Testing New Ad Unit Styles
- MSN Search Hires Media Analytics Executive
- What Is 'Photosynth'?
- Ask.com Releases ISBN Number Smart Answers
- Ask.com & Bloglines Proposes Blog Search Exclusion Tag
- Travelers Aid for Air Warriors
- New Search Patent Applications: August 1, 2006 - Microsoft Answers?
- Search Marketers Often Don't Track All Referring Conversions
- Forum Fodder: SES San Jose Party Update, Secrets Spilled, and 301 Redirects Galore
- Google Video Enables Starting At A Specific Point In Time
- More Matt Google SEO Videos: Google Terminology & More
- USA Today Gets A Hold Of Danny Sullivan
Introducing... ClickZ Live!
SES Conference & Expo has merged with ClickZ to bring you ClickZ Live! The new global conference series takes on the identity of the industry's premier digital marketing publication, ClickZ.com, and kicks off March 31-April 3 in New York City. Join the industry's leading tech-advertisers in the advertising capital of the world! Find out more ››
*Super Saver Rates expire Jan 24.