Today's search podcast covers more details on the deal between Google and the Associated Press for news content; Google hits 60 percent of the US search market share, says Hitwise; tomorrow's the deadline to file for a click fraud settlement from Google and more! SearchReturn editor Detlev Johnson sat in for Danny Sullivan, who is away this week.
Tune-in by listening to this MP3 file, listening via WebmasterRadio at 11:30am Eastern and repeated at 2pm Eastern Tuesday through Friday, via our Odeo channel or through iTunes via this link (or use alternative iTunes instructions explained here) or though our Yahoo Podcasts channel. Need more help tuning in live or finding the chat room? See the Daily SearchCast FAQ.
Below are links to items discussed:
- Google-AP Deal Not Pay-Per-Click & Some Further Details
- Google Reaches 60% Search Market Share
- Reminder: AdWords Claim in Click Fraud Settlement Due Tomorrow
- Industry Groups, Search Engines To Develop Click Fraud Guidelines
- Google Negotiating With University Of California On Book Search
- Rollyo Adds More Functionality
- Use Frequency Of Google Products Survey
- The Concept Of A "Perfectly Optimized Page"
- Eric Schmidt Asks Photos Of Him & Wife To Be Kept Private
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Register today!