Today's search podcast covers a former Time Magazine editor joining Google to head ad sales; del.icou.us offering site owner info badges; Google warning users of sites that might have malware before they click to them from search results. and more! SearchReturn editor Detlev Johnson sat in for Danny Sullivan, who is away this week.
Tune-in by listening to this MP3 file, listening via WebmasterRadio at 11:30am Eastern and repeated at 2pm Eastern Tuesday through Friday, via our Odeo channel or through iTunes via this link (or use alternative iTunes instructions explained here) or though our Yahoo Podcasts channel. Need more help tuning in live or finding the chat room? See the Daily SearchCast FAQ.
Below are links to items discussed:
- Gary Price, Former SEW News Editor Gets Engaged!
- More Chinese Military Secrets Found With Google Earth
- Get Your del.icio.us Network Badge
- Searching For Other Search Engines At Search Engines
- Find 'Nearby Stores' With Become
- Google Provides Warnings Of Potentially Hazardous Search Results
- Google Grabs Former "Time" President As Head Of Ad Sales
- Google Talk WiFi Phone Coming Soon?
- Learning Search Marketing via Multimedia
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Register today!