Today's search podcast covers Search Engine Watch editor-in-chief Danny Sullivan talking with Google CEO Eric Schmidt live before an audience at Search Engine Strategies San Jose 2006 on topics ranging from search privacy to Google's expansion into all aspects of daily life. Tune-in by listening to this MP3 file, via our Odeo channel or through iTunes via this link (or use alternative iTunes instructions explained here) or though our Yahoo Podcasts channel. Prefer not to listen? Ah, darn. But that's OK, here's a rundown of what was covered:
- A Conversation With Google CEO Eric Schmidt, Search Engine Roundtable
- Google CEO Eric Schmidt at SES San Jose, Marketing Pilgrim
- Google's Eric Schmidt at SES From The Search Perch, Search Engine Journal
- Schmidt: Google Closer to The Perfect Answer, InternetNews.com
- Google says it won't pull an AOL, News.com
- Google's Schmidt Extends Hand to Advertisers, ClickZ
- Q&A With Press, Marketing Pilgrim (very good write-up on things the press asked Schmidt after his talk with Danny on stage)
- Top 5 Strange Things Google's CEO Said Today, Google Watch
- Google CEO Eric Schmidt: 'all world's information includes personal information, ZDNet
- Eric Schmidt, Measurable Advertising & AJAX, ClickZ
- Google CEO Eric Schmidt Tackles Net Neutrality and AJAX, AJAXWorld
- Why Doesn't Google Create a Unified Interface for Its Apps?, Google Watch
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Register today!