The Ask.com Blog announced an upgrade to their movie Smart Answer feature that adds DVD purchase information and TV data. Here is a brief summary of the blog entry.
(1) A query on movies brings up a form for you to locate movies.
(2) A search on a movie title brings up the movie description, reviews (if available), the official site, the trailer and a zip code box. Try a search on Snakes on a Plane.
(3) Searching for a specific movie and zip code gives you a quicker answer, try Snakes on a Plane 10010.
(4) Searching on a movie title of a movie out of the theater will give you movie details, reviews and a link to buy the DVD. For example search on The Matrix Reloaded.
(5) TV junky? Searching on the name of the TV show will bring up the shows description, the official site, TV and episode schedule, plus links to past episodes on DVD if available. Try it out on the King of Queens (love that show).
More details at The Ask Blog.
Optimising Digital Marketing Campaigns with Search, Social and Analytics
At SES London (9-11 Feb) you'll get an overview of the latest tools, tips, and tactics in Paid, Owned, Earned, Integrated Media and Business Intelligence to streamline your marketing campaigns in 2015. Register by 31 October to take advantage of Early Bird Rates.