Rand at SEOMoz has another excellent post named SEO Salaries - How Much Should You Make. He details what he believes SEOs of all calibers should make. Here is a quick snap shot:
- VP/Director of Search Marketing: $100,000 - $350,000+
- Director/Manager of Organic Search: $75,000 - $150,000
- SEO Guru: $75,000 - $200,000
- Campaign Manager: $55,00 - $100,000
- SEO Specialist: $40,000 - $80,000
SEO Agency Employees:
- SEO Director: $50,000 - $100,000
- Search Marketing Consultant: $60,000 - $200,000
- Link Builder: $35,000 - $100,000
- Content Writer: $35,000 - $75,000
- SEO Researcher: $30,000 - $60,000
- Client Relations Coordinator: $35,000 - $75,00
There are surprising reads and detailed explanations of each category, so definitely worth a read.
Meet Your Favorite Search Engine Watch Contributors
Many of SEW's leading expert contributors will be at ClickZ Live, the new online and digital marketing event kicking off in New York (March 31-April 3). Hear from the likes of: Thom Craver, Josh Braaten, Lisa Barone, Simon Heseltine, Josh McCoy, Lisa Raehsler, Greg Jarboe, Dan Cristo, Joseph Kerschbaum, John Gagnon, Eric Enge and more!