Rand at SEOMoz has another excellent post named SEO Salaries - How Much Should You Make. He details what he believes SEOs of all calibers should make. Here is a quick snap shot:
- VP/Director of Search Marketing: $100,000 - $350,000+
- Director/Manager of Organic Search: $75,000 - $150,000
- SEO Guru: $75,000 - $200,000
- Campaign Manager: $55,00 - $100,000
- SEO Specialist: $40,000 - $80,000
SEO Agency Employees:
- SEO Director: $50,000 - $100,000
- Search Marketing Consultant: $60,000 - $200,000
- Link Builder: $35,000 - $100,000
- Content Writer: $35,000 - $75,000
- SEO Researcher: $30,000 - $60,000
- Client Relations Coordinator: $35,000 - $75,00
There are surprising reads and detailed explanations of each category, so definitely worth a read.
This Year's Premier Digital Marketing Event is #CZLSF
ClickZ Live San Francisco (Aug 11-14) will bring together the industry's leading online marketing practitioners to deliver 4 days of educational sessions and training workshops. From Data-Driven Marketing to Social, Mobile, Display, Search and Email, the comprehensive agenda will help you maximize your marketing efforts and ROI. Register today!