Rand at SEOMoz has another excellent post named SEO Salaries - How Much Should You Make. He details what he believes SEOs of all calibers should make. Here is a quick snap shot:
- VP/Director of Search Marketing: $100,000 - $350,000+
- Director/Manager of Organic Search: $75,000 - $150,000
- SEO Guru: $75,000 - $200,000
- Campaign Manager: $55,00 - $100,000
- SEO Specialist: $40,000 - $80,000
SEO Agency Employees:
- SEO Director: $50,000 - $100,000
- Search Marketing Consultant: $60,000 - $200,000
- Link Builder: $35,000 - $100,000
- Content Writer: $35,000 - $75,000
- SEO Researcher: $30,000 - $60,000
- Client Relations Coordinator: $35,000 - $75,00
There are surprising reads and detailed explanations of each category, so definitely worth a read.
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Register today!