Rand at SEOMoz has another excellent post named SEO Salaries - How Much Should You Make. He details what he believes SEOs of all calibers should make. Here is a quick snap shot:
- VP/Director of Search Marketing: $100,000 - $350,000+
- Director/Manager of Organic Search: $75,000 - $150,000
- SEO Guru: $75,000 - $200,000
- Campaign Manager: $55,00 - $100,000
- SEO Specialist: $40,000 - $80,000
SEO Agency Employees:
- SEO Director: $50,000 - $100,000
- Search Marketing Consultant: $60,000 - $200,000
- Link Builder: $35,000 - $100,000
- Content Writer: $35,000 - $75,000
- SEO Researcher: $30,000 - $60,000
- Client Relations Coordinator: $35,000 - $75,00
There are surprising reads and detailed explanations of each category, so definitely worth a read.
Upcoming Webinar: PPC Pause and Reflections for 2013
Thursday, December 12 - 2013 was a major turning point in search advertising. With Google's Enhanced Campaigns and Bing's innovative Smart Search capabilities in Windows 8.1, now is a great time to pause, reflect, and plan for the new year. Webinar attendance is free. Sign up today!