I reported this morning that WebmasterWorldhas an excellent summary sticky thread with links to important and mostly recent topics that can be very useful to SEOs and Webmasters on Google optimization tips. Here is the rundown.
- Supplemental Results: What exactly are they
- Dropped from Google - a checklist to find out why
- A Checklist for Sudden Drops in Rank
- Duplicate Content - Get it right or perish
- Vbulletin - avoiding duplicate content in Google
- WordPress And Google: Avoiding Duplicate Content Issues
- New Google Patent Details Many Google Techniques 2005 Patent
- Here We Go - It's Another Google Patent! 2006 Patent
- Google PR - PageRank FAQs
- Google publishes information on SiteLinks (extended listings)
- Google link: operator FAQ
- Moving to a new web host
Meet Your Favorite Search Engine Watch Contributors
Many of SEW's leading expert contributors will be at ClickZ Live, the new online and digital marketing event kicking off in New York (March 31-April 3). Hear from the likes of: Thom Craver, Josh Braaten, Lisa Barone, Simon Heseltine, Josh McCoy, Lisa Raehsler, Greg Jarboe, Dan Cristo, Joseph Kerschbaum, John Gagnon, Eric Enge and more!