I reported this morning that WebmasterWorldhas an excellent summary sticky thread with links to important and mostly recent topics that can be very useful to SEOs and Webmasters on Google optimization tips. Here is the rundown.
- Supplemental Results: What exactly are they
- Dropped from Google - a checklist to find out why
- A Checklist for Sudden Drops in Rank
- Duplicate Content - Get it right or perish
- Vbulletin - avoiding duplicate content in Google
- WordPress And Google: Avoiding Duplicate Content Issues
- New Google Patent Details Many Google Techniques 2005 Patent
- Here We Go - It's Another Google Patent! 2006 Patent
- Google PR - PageRank FAQs
- Google publishes information on SiteLinks (extended listings)
- Google link: operator FAQ
- Moving to a new web host
This Year's Premier Digital Marketing Event is #CZLSF
ClickZ Live San Francisco (Aug 11-14) will bring together the industry's leading online marketing practitioners to deliver 4 days of educational sessions and training workshops. From Data-Driven Marketing to Social, Mobile, Display, Search and Email, the comprehensive agenda will help you maximize your marketing efforts and ROI. Register today!