I reported this morning that WebmasterWorldhas an excellent summary sticky thread with links to important and mostly recent topics that can be very useful to SEOs and Webmasters on Google optimization tips. Here is the rundown.
- Supplemental Results: What exactly are they
- Dropped from Google - a checklist to find out why
- A Checklist for Sudden Drops in Rank
- Duplicate Content - Get it right or perish
- Vbulletin - avoiding duplicate content in Google
- WordPress And Google: Avoiding Duplicate Content Issues
- New Google Patent Details Many Google Techniques 2005 Patent
- Here We Go - It's Another Google Patent! 2006 Patent
- Google PR - PageRank FAQs
- Google publishes information on SiteLinks (extended listings)
- Google link: operator FAQ
- Moving to a new web host
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Early Bird rates extended through Sept 19. Register today!