FeedBurner's site statistics are now live. Their architecture conversion work after the BlogBeat acquisition is complete, and their free StandardStats service now enables their publishers to track both feed and site audience from their FeedBurner account.
FeedBurner's initial release of site statistics includes:
* Visitor summary, detail and trends
* Page summary, detail and trends
* Referral and Search trends
* Inbound referral traffic breakdown, grouped by domain and broken out in detail
* Outbound click breakdown
* Visitor city cloud and live geographic visitor detail
* Percentage inbound traffic from search and the queries that drove the traffic
* Percentage of visitors that are new to your site today
* Browser and OS breakdown, with trend indicators
* Detailed historical traffic by page and by date
Meet Your Favorite Search Engine Watch Contributors
Many of SEW's leading expert contributors will be at ClickZ Live, the new online and digital marketing event kicking off in New York (March 31-April 3). Hear from the likes of: Thom Craver, Josh Braaten, Lisa Barone, Simon Heseltine, Josh McCoy, Lisa Raehsler, Greg Jarboe, Dan Cristo, Joseph Kerschbaum, John Gagnon, Eric Enge and more!