FeedBurner's site statistics are now live. Their architecture conversion work after the BlogBeat acquisition is complete, and their free StandardStats service now enables their publishers to track both feed and site audience from their FeedBurner account.
FeedBurner's initial release of site statistics includes:
* Visitor summary, detail and trends
* Page summary, detail and trends
* Referral and Search trends
* Inbound referral traffic breakdown, grouped by domain and broken out in detail
* Outbound click breakdown
* Visitor city cloud and live geographic visitor detail
* Percentage inbound traffic from search and the queries that drove the traffic
* Percentage of visitors that are new to your site today
* Browser and OS breakdown, with trend indicators
* Detailed historical traffic by page and by date
This Year's Premier Digital Marketing Event is #CZLSF
ClickZ Live San Francisco (Aug 11-14) will bring together the industry's leading online marketing practitioners to deliver 4 days of educational sessions and training workshops. From Data-Driven Marketing to Social, Mobile, Display, Search and Email, the comprehensive agenda will help you maximize your marketing efforts and ROI. Register today!