FeedBurner's site statistics are now live. Their architecture conversion work after the BlogBeat acquisition is complete, and their free StandardStats service now enables their publishers to track both feed and site audience from their FeedBurner account.
FeedBurner's initial release of site statistics includes:
* Visitor summary, detail and trends
* Page summary, detail and trends
* Referral and Search trends
* Inbound referral traffic breakdown, grouped by domain and broken out in detail
* Outbound click breakdown
* Visitor city cloud and live geographic visitor detail
* Percentage inbound traffic from search and the queries that drove the traffic
* Percentage of visitors that are new to your site today
* Browser and OS breakdown, with trend indicators
* Detailed historical traffic by page and by date
Upcoming Webinar: PPC Pause and Reflections for 2013
Thursday, December 12 - 2013 was a major turning point in search advertising. With Google's Enhanced Campaigns and Bing's innovative Smart Search capabilities in Windows 8.1, now is a great time to pause, reflect, and plan for the new year. Webinar attendance is free. Sign up today!