FeedBurner's site statistics are now live. Their architecture conversion work after the BlogBeat acquisition is complete, and their free StandardStats service now enables their publishers to track both feed and site audience from their FeedBurner account.
FeedBurner's initial release of site statistics includes:
* Visitor summary, detail and trends
* Page summary, detail and trends
* Referral and Search trends
* Inbound referral traffic breakdown, grouped by domain and broken out in detail
* Outbound click breakdown
* Visitor city cloud and live geographic visitor detail
* Percentage inbound traffic from search and the queries that drove the traffic
* Percentage of visitors that are new to your site today
* Browser and OS breakdown, with trend indicators
* Detailed historical traffic by page and by date
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Early Bird rates available through Sept 12. Register today!