FeedBurner's site statistics are now live. Their architecture conversion work after the BlogBeat acquisition is complete, and their free StandardStats service now enables their publishers to track both feed and site audience from their FeedBurner account.
FeedBurner's initial release of site statistics includes:
* Visitor summary, detail and trends
* Page summary, detail and trends
* Referral and Search trends
* Inbound referral traffic breakdown, grouped by domain and broken out in detail
* Outbound click breakdown
* Visitor city cloud and live geographic visitor detail
* Percentage inbound traffic from search and the queries that drove the traffic
* Percentage of visitors that are new to your site today
* Browser and OS breakdown, with trend indicators
* Detailed historical traffic by page and by date
Optimising Digital Marketing Campaigns with Search, Social and Analytics
At SES London (9-11 Feb) you'll get an overview of the latest tools, tips, and tactics in Paid, Owned, Earned, Integrated Media and Business Intelligence to streamline your marketing campaigns in 2015. Register by 31 October to take advantage of Early Bird Rates.