Want a snapshot of the day's search marketing news? Here we've collected today's top news stories posted to the Search Engine Watch Blog, along with search-related headlines from around the Web:
From the SEW Blog:
- A Look at the Next Generation of Search?
Today's SearchDay looks at the five companies chosen to present at the AlwaysOn Media conference in the "CEO Showcase" session in search.
- SuperPages.com Combines Local Search with Social Networking
SuperPages.com has launched a Reviewer of the Week program, intended to add the trust garnered from social networking and reviews to their local content.
- Miva Gets Vertical
Miva has added a vertical offering to its pay-per-click ad network in the U.S. and U.K.
- Google Refutes Click Fraud Numbers, Once Again
In response to the latest click fraud report from Click Forensics, Google's Shuman Ghosemajumder has responded in a two-part post on his personal blog.
- A Look at Yahoo's Local Ad Options
Patricia Hursh digs into Yahoo's local search advertising options, post-Panama.
Headlines & News from Elsewhere:
- 13 New Yahoo Search Marketing Patent Applications, SEO by the Sea
- The Social Fabric of Search, Search Insider
- Google Works on Unified Search Engine, Google Operating System
- Linking The Unlinkable: When Digg Won't Work, Search Engine Land
- New Ad Ranking: Five Best-Practices, Yahoo Search Marketing Blog
- Designing a Search Engine Friendly Web Site, Search Engine Guide
- Save Time, Money And Increase Pay-Per-Click Profits With Web Analytics, SEM Clubhouse
- When SEO disaster strikes, SEO Theory
- After SEO - The 5 Laws of Website Lead Generation, ISEdb
- Calacanis's New Company: 20.com, paidContent
- Don't Get Sidelined at the Big Game, iMedia Connection
- Consumer & Media Strategeries at Microsoft, Jupiter Research
- WTF? It's a new feature!, Sifry's Alerts
Know your Ambiguous Customer: Effective Multi-Channel Tracking
Wednesday, June 5 at 1pm ET - Learn why a move from the "batch and blast" email approach enables better conversations with your customers.
Register today - don't miss this free webinar!