Want a snapshot of the day's search marketing news? Here we've collected today's top news stories posted to the Search Engine Watch Blog, along with search-related headlines from around the Web:
From the SEW Blog:
- A Look at the Next Generation of Search?
Today's SearchDay looks at the five companies chosen to present at the AlwaysOn Media conference in the "CEO Showcase" session in search.
- SuperPages.com Combines Local Search with Social Networking
SuperPages.com has launched a Reviewer of the Week program, intended to add the trust garnered from social networking and reviews to their local content.
- Miva Gets Vertical
Miva has added a vertical offering to its pay-per-click ad network in the U.S. and U.K.
- Google Refutes Click Fraud Numbers, Once Again
In response to the latest click fraud report from Click Forensics, Google's Shuman Ghosemajumder has responded in a two-part post on his personal blog.
- A Look at Yahoo's Local Ad Options
Patricia Hursh digs into Yahoo's local search advertising options, post-Panama.
Headlines & News from Elsewhere:
- 13 New Yahoo Search Marketing Patent Applications, SEO by the Sea
- The Social Fabric of Search, Search Insider
- Google Works on Unified Search Engine, Google Operating System
- Linking The Unlinkable: When Digg Won't Work, Search Engine Land
- New Ad Ranking: Five Best-Practices, Yahoo Search Marketing Blog
- Designing a Search Engine Friendly Web Site, Search Engine Guide
- Save Time, Money And Increase Pay-Per-Click Profits With Web Analytics, SEM Clubhouse
- When SEO disaster strikes, SEO Theory
- After SEO - The 5 Laws of Website Lead Generation, ISEdb
- Calacanis's New Company: 20.com, paidContent
- Don't Get Sidelined at the Big Game, iMedia Connection
- Consumer & Media Strategeries at Microsoft, Jupiter Research
- WTF? It's a new feature!, Sifry's Alerts
Optimising Digital Marketing Campaigns with Search, Social and Analytics
At SES London (9-11 Feb) you'll get an overview of the latest tools, tips, and tactics in Paid, Owned, Earned, Integrated Media and Business Intelligence to streamline your marketing campaigns in 2015. Register by 31 October to take advantage of Early Bird Rates.