Want a snapshot of the day's search marketing news? Here we've collected today's top news stories posted to the Search Engine Watch Blog, along with search-related headlines from around the Web:
From the SEW Blog:
- Business.com to Provide WSJ PPC Advertising
Business.com has inked a deal to become the exclusive provider of pay-per-click advertising for the Dow Jones' Wall Street Journal Online search pages.
- The 301 Redirect Headache
Moving Web pages that have been indexed by search engines to a new URL via a 301 permanent redirect can cause a headache that must be planned for.
- Google Groups Becoming a Gold Mine for SEO Information
Google Groups recently relaunched with a new look and feel. One of the most popular groups in the search engine optimization community is the Webmaster Help group.
- Google News isn't top dog in UK news search, either
Last week, we wrote that Yahoo News and AOL News have larger unique audiences than Google News -- in the US. So, what's the story in the UK?
- MSN Reporter -- A Digg Competitor from MSN
MSN Reporter, in beta since October 2006, has launched in the Netherlands, Belgium and Norway markets.
- Bill Wise Leaves Did-it
Bill Wise has resigned his post as CEO of the paid search management agency Did-it.com.
Headlines & News from Elsewhere:
- Understanding Link Reputation, Search Engine Land
- New Google Plus Box for Financial Information, Google Operating System
- If People Hate Your Writing Google Hates Your Website, SEO Book
- Lies and Half-truths SEOs pass around, SEO Theory
- Google Fixes AdWords CPC Price Gouge Bug, Search Engine Roundtable
- Quality Score Transparency: Cool, Traffick
- Web Intelligence Operations: What search engines don't tell you, SEO Theory
- The Lisa's Problem With Wikipedia Explained, Bruce Clay Blog
- Online Poker - Too Competitive for White Hat SEO?, SEOmoz
- Why Niche Brands Win, The Long Tail
What's New for 2015?
You spoke, we listened! ClickZ Live New York (Mar 30-Apr 1) is back with a brand new streamlined agenda. Don't miss the latest digital marketing tips, tricks and tools that will make you re-think your strategy and revolutionize your marketing campaigns. Super Saver Rates are available now. Register today!