Want a snapshot of the day's search marketing news? Here we've collected today's top news stories posted to the Search Engine Watch Blog, along with search-related headlines from around the Web:
From the SEW Blog:
- IndustryBrains Continues to Grow Vertically
IndustryBrains has announced partnerships with seven new content publishers in several verticals.
- Becoming a Successful Web Entrepreneur
The Web world is very competitive, and winning attention (and inbound links) requires that you bring something new to the table.
- Ask.com Renews Deal with LookSmart
Ask.com will renew its license with LookSmart AdCenter for Publishers through 2009.
Headlines & News from Elsewhere:
- What Separates Search Marketing Novices from Experts, SEOmoz
- Dave Pasternack – Master Chef Extraordinaire, WebGuerrilla
- AJAX & Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Roundtable
- Becoming the Spider: Next Generation SEO Tactics, 15 Digital Marketing
- Looking for the Next Big Thing... Not in the Big Three, Think About Search
- 24 On-site SEO Checkups For Clueless Developers / Marketers, SEOmoz
- When Search Results Meet the Eye, Biznology
- Links for Launch - SEO Shortcuts, SEO Hotline
- The Alchemy of SEO Magic, SEO Theory
Upcoming Webinar: PPC Pause and Reflections for 2013
Thursday, December 12 - 2013 was a major turning point in search advertising. With Google's Enhanced Campaigns and Bing's innovative Smart Search capabilities in Windows 8.1, now is a great time to pause, reflect, and plan for the new year. Webinar attendance is free. Sign up today!