This year's SEMPO elections are complete, and a new board of directors for 2007 has been named:
- Chris Boggs, Avenue A/Razorfish
- Massimo Burgio, Global Search Interactive
- Fionn Downhill, Elixir Systems
- Dave Fall, DoubleClick Inc.
- Duane Forrester, Sports Direct
- Sara Holoubek, free agent consultant
- Gordon Hotchkiss, Enquiro
- Bill Hunt, Global Strategies International
- Kevin Lee, Did-It
- Jeffrey Pruitt, iCrossing
- Tanya Rietze, Hewlett-Packard
- Dana Todd, SiteLab
- Dave Williams, 360i
The 13 board members were picked by SEMPO members from a record 37 candidates. Eight members are returning from last year: Boggs, Holoubek, Hotchkiss, Hunt, Lee, Pruitt, Todd, and Williams. The remaining five are new to the board this year. One-year terms for board members will begin in mid-March, when it will elect officers.
Introducing... ClickZ Live!
SES Conference & Expo has merged with ClickZ to bring you ClickZ Live! The new global conference series takes on the identity of the industry's premier digital marketing publication, ClickZ.com, and kicks off March 31-April 3 in New York City. Join the industry's leading tech-advertisers in the advertising capital of the world! Find out more ››
*Super Saver Rates expire Jan 24.