This year's SEMPO elections are complete, and a new board of directors for 2007 has been named:
- Chris Boggs, Avenue A/Razorfish
- Massimo Burgio, Global Search Interactive
- Fionn Downhill, Elixir Systems
- Dave Fall, DoubleClick Inc.
- Duane Forrester, Sports Direct
- Sara Holoubek, free agent consultant
- Gordon Hotchkiss, Enquiro
- Bill Hunt, Global Strategies International
- Kevin Lee, Did-It
- Jeffrey Pruitt, iCrossing
- Tanya Rietze, Hewlett-Packard
- Dana Todd, SiteLab
- Dave Williams, 360i
The 13 board members were picked by SEMPO members from a record 37 candidates. Eight members are returning from last year: Boggs, Holoubek, Hotchkiss, Hunt, Lee, Pruitt, Todd, and Williams. The remaining five are new to the board this year. One-year terms for board members will begin in mid-March, when it will elect officers.
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Early Bird rates available through Sept 12. Register today!