This year's SEMPO elections are complete, and a new board of directors for 2007 has been named:
- Chris Boggs, Avenue A/Razorfish
- Massimo Burgio, Global Search Interactive
- Fionn Downhill, Elixir Systems
- Dave Fall, DoubleClick Inc.
- Duane Forrester, Sports Direct
- Sara Holoubek, free agent consultant
- Gordon Hotchkiss, Enquiro
- Bill Hunt, Global Strategies International
- Kevin Lee, Did-It
- Jeffrey Pruitt, iCrossing
- Tanya Rietze, Hewlett-Packard
- Dana Todd, SiteLab
- Dave Williams, 360i
The 13 board members were picked by SEMPO members from a record 37 candidates. Eight members are returning from last year: Boggs, Holoubek, Hotchkiss, Hunt, Lee, Pruitt, Todd, and Williams. The remaining five are new to the board this year. One-year terms for board members will begin in mid-March, when it will elect officers.
What's New for 2015?
You spoke, we listened! ClickZ Live New York (Mar 30-Apr 1) is back with a brand new streamlined agenda. Don't miss the latest digital marketing tips, tricks and tools that will make you re-think your strategy and revolutionize your marketing campaigns. Super Saver Rates are available now. Register today!