SEMPO, the Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization, has announced its 2007 officers, as chosen by its Board of Directors that were voted in last month.
New SEMPO officers include:
- Chairperson: Gordon Hotchkiss, Enquiro (Chairperson since 2006)
- President: Jeffrey Pruitt, iCrossing (VP in 2006)
- Vice President: Dave Williams, 360i (Secretary in 2006)
- Treasurer: Dave Fall, DoubleClick (new to board in 2007)
- Secretary: Chris Boggs, Avenue A | Razorfish (board member since 2006)
Former SEMPO president Dana Todd and secretary Sara Holoubek retain seats on the board, but will not serve as officers this year. Todd was elected president of the group in 2005, succeeding founding president Barb Coll. Holoubek had held her role for a one-year term.
Back in January, Pruitt shared with us a look ahead at some of SEMPO's 2006 plans and goals.
This Year's Premier Digital Marketing Event is #CZLSF
ClickZ Live San Francisco (Aug 11-14) will bring together the industry's leading online marketing practitioners to deliver 4 days of educational sessions and training workshops. From Data-Driven Marketing to Social, Mobile, Display, Search and Email, the comprehensive agenda will help you maximize your marketing efforts and ROI. Register today!