SEMPO, the Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization, has announced its 2007 officers, as chosen by its Board of Directors that were voted in last month.
New SEMPO officers include:
- Chairperson: Gordon Hotchkiss, Enquiro (Chairperson since 2006)
- President: Jeffrey Pruitt, iCrossing (VP in 2006)
- Vice President: Dave Williams, 360i (Secretary in 2006)
- Treasurer: Dave Fall, DoubleClick (new to board in 2007)
- Secretary: Chris Boggs, Avenue A | Razorfish (board member since 2006)
Former SEMPO president Dana Todd and secretary Sara Holoubek retain seats on the board, but will not serve as officers this year. Todd was elected president of the group in 2005, succeeding founding president Barb Coll. Holoubek had held her role for a one-year term.
Back in January, Pruitt shared with us a look ahead at some of SEMPO's 2006 plans and goals.
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Register today!