SEMPO, the Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization, has announced its 2007 officers, as chosen by its Board of Directors that were voted in last month.
New SEMPO officers include:
- Chairperson: Gordon Hotchkiss, Enquiro (Chairperson since 2006)
- President: Jeffrey Pruitt, iCrossing (VP in 2006)
- Vice President: Dave Williams, 360i (Secretary in 2006)
- Treasurer: Dave Fall, DoubleClick (new to board in 2007)
- Secretary: Chris Boggs, Avenue A | Razorfish (board member since 2006)
Former SEMPO president Dana Todd and secretary Sara Holoubek retain seats on the board, but will not serve as officers this year. Todd was elected president of the group in 2005, succeeding founding president Barb Coll. Holoubek had held her role for a one-year term.
Back in January, Pruitt shared with us a look ahead at some of SEMPO's 2006 plans and goals.
Last Week to Save on SES London Tickets!
Learn to engage customers and increase ROI by distributing your online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Join the leaders of today's digital marketing & advertising industry at SES London. Find out more ››
*Saver Rates expire this Friday, Dec 13.