Want a snapshot of the day's search marketing news? Here we've collected today's top news stories posted to the Search Engine Watch Blog, along with search-related headlines from around the Web:
From the SEW Blog:
- Jupiter Research Report Says Most Search Marketers Happy with ROI
A majority of search marketers are planning on spending more on search this year, and are mostly satisfied with the return on investment (ROI) they are seeing from search.
- Miva Usurps Google in the Publishing Industry
Miva's focus on certain verticals and web publishers allows it to make better contextual matches, compared to more broadly applied publisher networks.
- Ready To Advertise In Social Networks?
To reach more engaged prospects, advertisers also must create content and actively communicate with consumers too.
- MSN adCenter Update Coming Soon
A new release is planned for 4 to 6 weeks, but you can play with it today at the adCenter Beta site.
Headlines & News from Elsewhere:
- Search Terms for Q1 2007, ClickZ Stats
- Yahoo to provide search on Viacom Web sites, Reuters
- Site Explorer Matures a Bit More and Accepts Mobile Feeds, Yahoo Search Blog
- Search Engines Unite On Sitemaps Autodiscovery, Search Engine Land
- SEO Site Analysis: Knowing the Score, Part 2, ClickZ
- A new case study on botnet-based click fraud
- Facebook unveils new site design amid growth surge, Reuters
Search and traffic sourcing are both crucial to luring shoppers to your website. In this article, "2 Successful Holiday Strategies for Online Retail", you'll learn how to use a two-pronged approach for your holiday search campaigns that combine top keywords with the best referral sites. Data in this article comes from SimilarWeb.