Our latest SEW Live event took place today in Columbus, Ohio. Elisabeth has of course been busy running the show, and I'm home in Connecticut, but thankfully, WebProNews was at the event in force, writing stories and continuing their fine event video coverage. I've linked to their stories below, as well as any other posts I've found from people who attended.
- SEW Live - The Pros And Cons Of Social Media, WebProNews
- SEW Live - Marketers: Digg Is Done, YouTube Won, WebProNews
- SEW Live - Viral Marketing And Link Bait, WebProNews
- SEW Live - Marketing Common Sense, WebProNews
- SEW Live - Accessibility Good For Profits, Karma, WebProNews
- SEW Live - Keyword Advice From the Pros, WebProNews
- SEW Live - Elisabeth Osmeloski on the Future of SEW (video), WebProNews
- SEW Live: Matt Bailey of sitelogic.com on social media (video), WebProNews
- SEW Live - Measuring Social Media, WebProNews
- SEW Live - Link Building, WebProNews
- SEW Live Recap: This Is Getting Personal, WebProNews
- SEW Live: Sage Lewis of Sage Rock on the Good and Bad Social Media (video), WebProNews
- SEW Live! in Columbus Coverage, Cleveland SEO
- Search Engine Watch Hosts Day Long Event in Ohio, Cre8pc
- Search Engine Watch LIVE Columbus - What I learned from the Big Dogs, Learning the Art of SEM
What's New for 2015?
You spoke, we listened! ClickZ Live New York (Mar 30-Apr 1) is back with a brand new streamlined agenda. Don't miss the latest digital marketing tips, tricks and tools that will make you re-think your strategy and revolutionize your marketing campaigns. Super Saver Rates are available now. Register today!