I didn't make the trip to Xiamen for SES China, though I was tempted by the thought of spending at least 24 hours sitting on a plane. Thankfully, there were several intrepid souls from the States that did make the trip last week, and have blogged about it:
- Presentations from SES Xiamen, SEOmoz
- Search Engine Strategies China Recap, Search Engine Journal
- Report From The Field: Search Engine Strategies China, Search Engine Land
- Logging in from China - Part III, Out of My Gord
- Search Engine Strategies - Xiamen China, SEOmoz
- Report From SES China: SEM Strategies For The Enterprise Life Cycle, Search Engine Land
SES Milan took place yesterday and today, so if anyone attended that show, let me know and I'll link to any blog coverage, or feature it here. The next Search Engine Strategies events are coming up in June, in Toronto on June 12-13, and in Miami on June 18-19.
Last Week to Save on SES London Tickets!
Learn to engage customers and increase ROI by distributing your online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Join the leaders of today's digital marketing & advertising industry at SES London. Find out more ››
*Saver Rates expire this Friday, Dec 13.