At SES Toronto this week, Google's Universal Search, personalization, and the death of SEO were among the hot topics discussed. In her ClickZ column today, "Search Works Harder, So Must Search Marketers," Rebecca Lieb offers some highlights from the show.
For other coverage of SES Toronto, check out:
- SES Toronto 2007: Built By People, for People and Robots, Traffick
- Canada, It's Time To Clue Into Search!, Search Insider
- SES Toronto - Day0.6, Reflections on the Canadian Search Sector, Jim Hedger
- Afterthoughts on SES Toronto, Optimize and Prophesize
- Top 10 Fun Things I Learned at SES Toronto, NLC Internet Marketing
- Commentary on Search Engine Strategies in Toronto Canada (video), Web Marketing Watch
- Canada, Search Marketing and Gord Hotchkiss., Webmama
- Search Engine Marketing Opportunities in Canada, Ten Golden Rules
What's New for 2015?
You spoke, we listened! ClickZ Live New York (Mar 30-Apr 1) is back with a brand new streamlined agenda. Don't miss the latest digital marketing tips, tricks and tools that will make you re-think your strategy and revolutionize your marketing campaigns. Super Saver Rates are available now. Register today!