At SES Toronto this week, Google's Universal Search, personalization, and the death of SEO were among the hot topics discussed. In her ClickZ column today, "Search Works Harder, So Must Search Marketers," Rebecca Lieb offers some highlights from the show.
For other coverage of SES Toronto, check out:
- SES Toronto 2007: Built By People, for People and Robots, Traffick
- Canada, It's Time To Clue Into Search!, Search Insider
- SES Toronto - Day0.6, Reflections on the Canadian Search Sector, Jim Hedger
- Afterthoughts on SES Toronto, Optimize and Prophesize
- Top 10 Fun Things I Learned at SES Toronto, NLC Internet Marketing
- Commentary on Search Engine Strategies in Toronto Canada (video), Web Marketing Watch
- Canada, Search Marketing and Gord Hotchkiss., Webmama
- Search Engine Marketing Opportunities in Canada, Ten Golden Rules
Meet Your Favorite Search Engine Watch Contributors
Many of SEW's leading expert contributors will be at ClickZ Live, the new online and digital marketing event kicking off in New York (March 31-April 3). Hear from the likes of: Thom Craver, Josh Braaten, Lisa Barone, Simon Heseltine, Josh McCoy, Lisa Raehsler, Greg Jarboe, Dan Cristo, Joseph Kerschbaum, John Gagnon, Eric Enge and more!