At SES Toronto this week, Google's Universal Search, personalization, and the death of SEO were among the hot topics discussed. In her ClickZ column today, "Search Works Harder, So Must Search Marketers," Rebecca Lieb offers some highlights from the show.
For other coverage of SES Toronto, check out:
- SES Toronto 2007: Built By People, for People and Robots, Traffick
- Canada, It's Time To Clue Into Search!, Search Insider
- SES Toronto - Day0.6, Reflections on the Canadian Search Sector, Jim Hedger
- Afterthoughts on SES Toronto, Optimize and Prophesize
- Top 10 Fun Things I Learned at SES Toronto, NLC Internet Marketing
- Commentary on Search Engine Strategies in Toronto Canada (video), Web Marketing Watch
- Canada, Search Marketing and Gord Hotchkiss., Webmama
- Search Engine Marketing Opportunities in Canada, Ten Golden Rules
Upcoming Webinar: PPC Pause and Reflections for 2013
Thursday, December 12 - 2013 was a major turning point in search advertising. With Google's Enhanced Campaigns and Bing's innovative Smart Search capabilities in Windows 8.1, now is a great time to pause, reflect, and plan for the new year. Webinar attendance is free. Sign up today!