At SES Toronto this week, Google's Universal Search, personalization, and the death of SEO were among the hot topics discussed. In her ClickZ column today, "Search Works Harder, So Must Search Marketers," Rebecca Lieb offers some highlights from the show.
For other coverage of SES Toronto, check out:
- SES Toronto 2007: Built By People, for People and Robots, Traffick
- Canada, It's Time To Clue Into Search!, Search Insider
- SES Toronto - Day0.6, Reflections on the Canadian Search Sector, Jim Hedger
- Afterthoughts on SES Toronto, Optimize and Prophesize
- Top 10 Fun Things I Learned at SES Toronto, NLC Internet Marketing
- Commentary on Search Engine Strategies in Toronto Canada (video), Web Marketing Watch
- Canada, Search Marketing and Gord Hotchkiss., Webmama
- Search Engine Marketing Opportunities in Canada, Ten Golden Rules
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Early Bird rates available through Sept 12. Register today!