In today's SearchDay, Greg Jarboe tries to put his finger on the many things that made SES Toronto different this year. The content, tone, and players were different, and that's partly a reflection of the state of the industry in general. As Greg quotes Bob Dylan, "the times they are a-changing."
In addition, more reports from SES Toronto have been trickling in as speakers and attendees return home and think about what they learned about both the Canadian search scene and the larger search industry in general. In addition to the coverage we mentioned last week are these reports and reactions:
- SES Toronto and the Canadian Search Landscape, SEOmoz
- Canadian Search Marketing: Impending Hockey Stick?, Traffick
- The cranky Canadian is back from Toronto
- Metamend/Enquisite Fun at SES Toronto, Metamend
- Thinking Search from the outer left-coast, Metamend
- What I learned at Toronto SES 2007, YOUmoz
- Search Engine Strategies Toronto 2007 - Day 1 Highlights, Sweet Mantra
- Search Engine Strategies Toronto 2007 - Day 2 Highlights, Sweet Mantra
SES Latino in Miami is wrapping up today, so we'll share our own thoughts and link to others' coverage tomorrow.
Twitter Canada MD Kirstine Stewart to Keynote Toronto
ClickZ Live Toronto (May 14-16) is a new event addressing the rapidly changing landscape that digital marketers face. The agenda focuses on customer engagement and attaining maximum ROI through online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Register now and save!