The article starts with the basics, but pretty quickly gets into a much higher level of detail. One of the more intriguing parts of this article is the various forms of manipulating capitalization:
- keyword - No capitalization, all word(s) are in lower case
- Keyword - The first word is capitalized
- KeyWord - Every word is capitalized
- KEYword - Every letter in first word is capitalized
- KEYWord -Every letter in the first word AND the first letter of the second
- KEYWORD - Every letter is capitalized
Dynamic keyword insertion is a great concept, but challenging to do well. Precise control over the capitalization, and understanding how to make this work to your advantage can be a big key to success.
Optimising Digital Marketing Campaigns with Search, Social and Analytics
At SES London (9-11 Feb) you'll get an overview of the latest tools, tips, and tactics in Paid, Owned, Earned, Integrated Media and Business Intelligence to streamline your marketing campaigns in 2015. Register by 31 October to take advantage of Early Bird Rates.