The article starts with the basics, but pretty quickly gets into a much higher level of detail. One of the more intriguing parts of this article is the various forms of manipulating capitalization:
- keyword - No capitalization, all word(s) are in lower case
- Keyword - The first word is capitalized
- KeyWord - Every word is capitalized
- KEYword - Every letter in first word is capitalized
- KEYWord -Every letter in the first word AND the first letter of the second
- KEYWORD - Every letter is capitalized
Dynamic keyword insertion is a great concept, but challenging to do well. Precise control over the capitalization, and understanding how to make this work to your advantage can be a big key to success.
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Early Bird rates extended through Sept 19. Register today!