Want a snapshot of the day's search engine news? Here we've collected today's top news stories posted to the Search Engine Watch Blog, along with search-related headlines from around the Web:
From the SEW Blog:
- Getting Ranked on News Search Engines Is Getting More Difficult
There was a time when simply optimizing your press release with the right keywords and links got you top ranking on news search engines. Not anymore.
- Advanced Dynamic Keyword Insertion
Dynamic keyword insertion is a great concept, but challenging to do well.
- SEW Experts: Flash: The Pink Elephant or the Spark
Chris Boggs goes over the history of epic battles between designers and SEOs over Flash.
Headlines & News from Elsewhere:
- Google Supplemental Weirdness, Sugarrae
- SEO Myth: Press releases for SEO, SEO Theory
- Marketing with Zvents - SEO and Shopping in One, SEO'Brien
- How to Reboot Yahoo, Marketing Shift
- SEO "Don'ts": 20 Fatal Mistakes You Must Avoid To Succeed, Search Engine Land
- Put your business on Google Maps, Google LatLong Blog
- Skooiz unveils study on behaviour and attitude of French Canadians when searching on the web, Skooiz Blog
- End Searcher Optimization: The New SEO, ClickZ
- Advice for Yahoo's Jerry Yang, ClickZ
- Kevin Ryan - The New Face of SES, Search Marketing Gurus
- Search Behavior Study : How Do French Canadians Search The Web?, Search Engine Journal
- Yahoo/eBay Merger Case Strengthened By Semel Departure, Seeking Alpha
Optimising Digital Marketing Campaigns with Search, Social and Analytics
At SES London (9-11 Feb) you'll get an overview of the latest tools, tips, and tactics in Paid, Owned, Earned, Integrated Media and Business Intelligence to streamline your marketing campaigns in 2015. Register by 31 October to take advantage of Early Bird Rates.