Want a snapshot of the day's search marketing news? Here we've collected today's top news stories posted to the Search Engine Watch Blog, along with search-related headlines from around the Web:
From the SEW Blog:
- Marchex Launches Content-Rich Direct-Navigation Strategy
Marchex today launched 100,000 local and vertical Web sites, all with unique content.
- SEMPO Institute Adds Advanced Search Advertising Course
Joining the Fundamentals of Search Marketing and Advanced SEO courses is an Advanced Search Advertising course.
- Search Engine Marketing Council
The special interest group within the Direct Marketing Association is working to provide educational programs to direct marketers.
- Google Not Added to Microsoft AntiTrust Case
Google's attempt to be added to the list of plaintiffs in the Microsoft antitrust trial was ignored by the U.S. District Judge.
- SEW Experts: ZoomInfo – People Finder and Company Intelligence Tool
Eric Enge checks out Zoominfo, a tool you can use to find a long lost buddy or to get business intelligence when your company is small and data is hard to come by.
Headlines & News from Elsewhere:
- Search In The Digital Media Ecosystem, Search Insider
- Just how deep is Wikipedia's Penetration into Google..., Threadwatch
- Website Sustainability: What Percent of Your Traffic Comes From Search Engines?, SEO Book
- And Furthermore - Canadians DO Spend Money on Internet Marketing, Webmama
- Value Of Speaking At Conferences, Shoemoney
- Can Social Networks Improve Search Engine Results?, Deep Jive Interests
- SMM in Depth, Yahoo Publisher Network Blog
- MySpace's Anderson, DeWolfe Want Megabucks To Re-Up With News Corp.: Report, paidContent
- How to make a million dollars, Seth Godin
- Confessions of an SEO Know-It-All, ClickZ
- Why we need librarians, or tagging vs folksonomy, some explanations, Librarian.net
- What To Do When Your Company Wikipedia Page Goes Bad, Search Engine Land
- Social Media & User Generated Content In The Spanish Space, Search Engine Journal
- Google Earth & Maps Advertising Patent Application, SEO by the Sea
- Ask.com on Trends, Freshness, Personalization, and Better Search Results, SEO by the Sea
- YellowPages.com Beta Site Much Better, Screenwerk
- Microsoft Focuses on Acquisitions to Build Up Search, Search Engine Roundtable
- Life at Google - The Microsoftie Perspective, Just Say No to Google
- Four SEM Industry Rants, Online Marketing Blog
JUNE SALE! Save 15%*
Save on all e-learning certification courses, including: SEO, Social Media, Online Marketing Foundation, Web Analytics and more. Enter CZAJU at checkout »
Offer expires June 30. *Discount not applicable on SES Online products.