Want a snapshot of the day's search marketing news? Here we've collected today's top news stories posted to the Search Engine Watch Blog, along with search-related headlines from around the Web:
From the SEW Blog:
- Google Gives Away FeedBurner Services
Google is now giving away TotalStats and MyBrand, which were previously only available with a FeedBurner Pro subscription.
- Google URL Parameters Cheat Sheet
Dutch SEO Joost de Valk has put together a one-page guide to the various parameters that can be appended to a Google search.
- Thinking About Innovation
Greg Jarboe recently spoke at a Wharton School conference on innovation. He thought he'd be the one offering the insights on search and blogging, but found that he was just part of conversation.
- Speaker Openings for SES San Jose
There are currently openings for speakers on four panels at next month's conference.
- SEW Experts: 7 Questions for Conducting an SEO Site Review
Mark Jackson offers tips for performing a professional site review and invites you to submit your own site for a complimentary review on SEW.
- SEW Experts: Can You Purchase Text Links for Big Business Sites?
Aaron Shear offers some insights on purchasing text links for a big business site, and the subsequent effects.
Headlines & News from Elsewhere:
- If Search Engines Were Frat Houses From Movies, Search Engine Land
- adExcellence - adCenter Accreditation, Dave Naylor
- [Negative SEO] - Whoa, watch that SERP fill up, SEO Assassin
- 2007 In Search: The First Six Months, SEO-Space
- Fate of MarketingSherpa SEO Buyer's Guide Up in the Air, Fathom SEO
- Can Yahoo & Microsoft Ever Catch Google?, Search Engine Land
- The Construction of a High-Performance SEO Campaign, Search Engine Guide
- Search Engine Friendly Design - Searchnomics Panel, SEO'Brien
- New Google filing presses for role in Microsoft case, Todd Bishop's Microsoft Blog
- SES San Jose Speaking Openings Posted, Search Engine Strategies Blog
- Broadband Enterprises Launches Contextual Video Platform, Mediapost
- JEGI: Online Media & Marketing Dominates 2007 M&A, Mediapost
- Google Patent Granted on Customizing Travel Directions, SEO by the Sea
- How to Make YouTube work for Your Company, Graywolf's SEO Blog
- Top SEO Blogs by Link Popularity, Online Marketing Blog
- Search Marketing Education Has a Long Way to Go - 5 Examples from the Field, SEOmoz
- How Will Google Use GrandCentral?, Search Engine Roundtable
- Hakia's Semantic Search : The Answer to Poor Keyword Based Relevancy, Search Engine Journal
- But What If They Say Something Bad?, Search Engine Guide
ClickZ Live Toronto (May 14-16) is a new event addressing the rapidly changing landscape that digital marketers face. The agenda focuses on customer engagement and attaining maximum ROI through online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Register now and save!