Want a snapshot of the day's search marketing news? Here we've collected today's top news stories posted to the Search Engine Watch Blog, along with search-related headlines from around the Web:
From the SEW Blog:
- LG, Google Developing YouTube Phone
Mobile phone manufacturer LG is working with Google to develop a mobile phone that will allow you to upload videos directly to YouTube.
- Convera and SearchChannel Partnership
The relationship pairs Convera, a vertical search engine platform provider, with SearchChannel, an e-media and SEM consulting firm.
- SEW Experts: Enterprise SEO Project Pricing: One Size Does Not Fit All
Chris Boggs talks about the challenges of scoping an enterprise-level SEO project.
- SEW Experts: Why Should I Book My Vacation Via Your Travel Site?
Elisabeth Osmeloski tells owners and managers of travel sites how to convince every traveler that their service provides the most value. Do this well, and word of mouth marketing will kick in.
Headlines & News from Elsewhere:
- Local.com Could Slap Free411 and Others with Patent Licensing Fees, ClickZ
- An Evangelical Approach to Converting More Sales, Part 1, ClickZ
- Making Google Universal Search (Sort Of) Work Like Ask3D, Search Engine Land
- Why You Should Love Yahoo! Answers, Solo SEO
- Have You Set Standards for Using Your Brand Online?, Marketing Pilgrim
- Finally, I get it! I get the Wikipedia!, Bruce Clay Blog
- Google - Please Bring Back the Supplemental Results Query; It's Incredibly Valuable, SEOmoz
- Kevin Ryan Talks About the Future of Search Engine Strategies, Search Engine Roundtable
- Link Building & Determining Link Quality, Search Engine Journal
- Diversify Your Search Marketing Campaign : 11 Alternatives to Google AdWords, Search Engine Journal
- Search Engine Optimization for Universal Search - Back to Square One?, Search Engine Guide
- Social Media Marketing for B2B, Search Engine Guide
Meet Your Favorite Search Engine Watch Contributors
Many of SEW's leading expert contributors will be at ClickZ Live, the new online and digital marketing event kicking off in New York (March 31-April 3). Hear from the likes of: Thom Craver, Josh Braaten, Lisa Barone, Simon Heseltine, Josh McCoy, Lisa Raehsler, Greg Jarboe, Dan Cristo, Joseph Kerschbaum, John Gagnon, Eric Enge and more!