As with the other packages he's reviewed, Eric came up with a list of "cool things" that can be done with it:
- Creating custom dashboards
- Ad-Hoc Analysis
- Drag, Drop, and Drill, Drill, Drill Down
- Correlate Data
- A/B Analysis mode
- Integrate Offline Customer Data
- Examine Individual Click streams
- Robot/Spider analysis
- Ask NetInsight Wizard
- Heat Map Overlay
- Date Comparison Reporting
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Early Bird rates available through Sept 12. Register today!