Want a snapshot of the day's search marketing news? Here we've collected today's top news stories posted to the Search Engine Watch Blog, along with search-related headlines from around the Web:
From the SEW Blog:
- New Yahoo comScore Study on Shopping Behavior
The study released this week reaffirms that shoppers who pre-shop products on the Web in fact purchase more at off-line stores.
- What Else Can You Do to Get Indexed?
SEOs pay a lot of attention to issues like duplicate content, link building, and link structure. But they might want to think more about proper Web development methodology.
- 11 Cool Things with HBX Analytics
Eric Enge continues his series on Web analytics applications.
- SEW Experts: Taking Off at SES Travel Edition
Kevin Ryan returns from the recent SES Travel event in Seattle with carry on, sage advice.
- SEW Experts: The Impact of Comparison Shopping Sites on E-Commerce Sales
Eric Enge discusses comparison-shopping sites, and their impact on buying decisions, resulting in shorter conversion times.
Headlines & News from Elsewhere:
- Strong Media and Ad Results Lurk Within Lukewarm Q4 for IAC, ClickZ
- Google Targets Search Ads on Prior Queries, Ã la Behavioral, ClickZ
- Massive Yahoo Retail Study Affirms 'ROBO' (Local) Consumer Behavior, Search Engine Land
- Managing Search Marketing Campaigns With Social Media Tools, Search Engine Land
- Can My Yahoo Compete With Facebook and iGoogle?, Read/Write Web
- Answer these Ten Questions Before You Charge for SEO Services, SEOmoz
Early Bird Rates have been extended!
June 12-14, 2013: Join industry experts at SES Toronto for a crash course in the latest strategies in Online Marketing and Advertising.
Save $300 when you register by Thursday, May 23.