Want a snapshot of the day's search marketing news? Here we've collected today's top news stories posted to the Search Engine Watch Blog, along with search-related headlines from around the Web:
From the SEW Blog:
- New Yahoo comScore Study on Shopping Behavior
The study released this week reaffirms that shoppers who pre-shop products on the Web in fact purchase more at off-line stores.
- What Else Can You Do to Get Indexed?
SEOs pay a lot of attention to issues like duplicate content, link building, and link structure. But they might want to think more about proper Web development methodology.
- 11 Cool Things with HBX Analytics
Eric Enge continues his series on Web analytics applications.
- SEW Experts: Taking Off at SES Travel Edition
Kevin Ryan returns from the recent SES Travel event in Seattle with carry on, sage advice.
- SEW Experts: The Impact of Comparison Shopping Sites on E-Commerce Sales
Eric Enge discusses comparison-shopping sites, and their impact on buying decisions, resulting in shorter conversion times.
Headlines & News from Elsewhere:
- Strong Media and Ad Results Lurk Within Lukewarm Q4 for IAC, ClickZ
- Google Targets Search Ads on Prior Queries, Ã la Behavioral, ClickZ
- Massive Yahoo Retail Study Affirms 'ROBO' (Local) Consumer Behavior, Search Engine Land
- Managing Search Marketing Campaigns With Social Media Tools, Search Engine Land
- Can My Yahoo Compete With Facebook and iGoogle?, Read/Write Web
- Answer these Ten Questions Before You Charge for SEO Services, SEOmoz
Optimising Digital Marketing Campaigns with Search, Social and Analytics
At SES London (9-11 Feb) you'll get an overview of the latest tools, tips, and tactics in Paid, Owned, Earned, Integrated Media and Business Intelligence to streamline your marketing campaigns in 2015. Register by 31 October to take advantage of Early Bird Rates.