Want a snapshot of the day's search marketing news? Here we've collected today's top news stories posted to the Search Engine Watch Blog, along with search-related headlines from around the Web:
From the SEW Blog:
- SES San Jose Coverage
A wrap-up of news and blog posts from Search Engine Strategies San Jose.
- Paid Links Discussions at San Jose
Fundamentally, the problem is that using uncompensated links to a given site as votes for that site represents one of the best ways to evaluate which site is the best site.
- What's Your Mobile Search Strategy?
Mobile search is set to explode with the entry of the iPhone and its competitors to the market.
- SEW Experts: Training Link Developers to Become Marketing Gurus
Justilien Gaspard continues his link training theme with a focus on training link developers to use marketing tactics.
Headlines & News from Elsewhere:
- AKQA Acquires Search Agency, ClickZ
- SEMDirector Partners with DoubleClick, WebTrends, ClickZ
- Putting Your Small Business On The Map, Search Engine Land
- Microsoft Launches Experimental Search Site Tafiti, Search Engine Land
- Buzzing ‘Bout Ask, Search Insider
- Facebook Draws Advertising Strategy, Search Engine Journal
- Frank Schilling Keynote Speech Video, SEO Book
- The Benefits of Managing Campaigns across Multiple PPC Platforms, Karl Ribas
- Brand PPC: a Waste of Money?!?, Rimm Kaufman Group
This Year's Premier Digital Marketing Event is #CZLSF
ClickZ Live San Francisco (Aug 11-14) will bring together the industry's leading online marketing practitioners to deliver 4 days of educational sessions and training workshops. From Data-Driven Marketing to Social, Mobile, Display, Search and Email, the comprehensive agenda will help you maximize your marketing efforts and ROI. Register today!