Want a snapshot of the day's search marketing news? Here we've collected today's top news stories posted to the Search Engine Watch Blog, along with search-related headlines from around the Web:
From the SEW Blog:
- SES San Jose Coverage
A wrap-up of news and blog posts from Search Engine Strategies San Jose.
- Paid Links Discussions at San Jose
Fundamentally, the problem is that using uncompensated links to a given site as votes for that site represents one of the best ways to evaluate which site is the best site.
- What's Your Mobile Search Strategy?
Mobile search is set to explode with the entry of the iPhone and its competitors to the market.
- SEW Experts: Training Link Developers to Become Marketing Gurus
Justilien Gaspard continues his link training theme with a focus on training link developers to use marketing tactics.
Headlines & News from Elsewhere:
- AKQA Acquires Search Agency, ClickZ
- SEMDirector Partners with DoubleClick, WebTrends, ClickZ
- Putting Your Small Business On The Map, Search Engine Land
- Microsoft Launches Experimental Search Site Tafiti, Search Engine Land
- Buzzing ‘Bout Ask, Search Insider
- Facebook Draws Advertising Strategy, Search Engine Journal
- Frank Schilling Keynote Speech Video, SEO Book
- The Benefits of Managing Campaigns across Multiple PPC Platforms, Karl Ribas
- Brand PPC: a Waste of Money?!?, Rimm Kaufman Group
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Early Bird rates available through Sept 12. Register today!