Want a snapshot of the day's search marketing news? Here we've collected today's top news stories posted to the Search Engine Watch Blog, along with search-related headlines from around the Web:
From the SEW Blog:
- SES San Jose Coverage
A wrap-up of news and blog posts from Search Engine Strategies San Jose.
- Paid Links Discussions at San Jose
Fundamentally, the problem is that using uncompensated links to a given site as votes for that site represents one of the best ways to evaluate which site is the best site.
- What's Your Mobile Search Strategy?
Mobile search is set to explode with the entry of the iPhone and its competitors to the market.
- SEW Experts: Training Link Developers to Become Marketing Gurus
Justilien Gaspard continues his link training theme with a focus on training link developers to use marketing tactics.
Headlines & News from Elsewhere:
- AKQA Acquires Search Agency, ClickZ
- SEMDirector Partners with DoubleClick, WebTrends, ClickZ
- Putting Your Small Business On The Map, Search Engine Land
- Microsoft Launches Experimental Search Site Tafiti, Search Engine Land
- Buzzing ‘Bout Ask, Search Insider
- Facebook Draws Advertising Strategy, Search Engine Journal
- Frank Schilling Keynote Speech Video, SEO Book
- The Benefits of Managing Campaigns across Multiple PPC Platforms, Karl Ribas
- Brand PPC: a Waste of Money?!?, Rimm Kaufman Group
Optimising Digital Marketing Campaigns with Search, Social and Analytics
At SES London (9-11 Feb) you'll get an overview of the latest tools, tips, and tactics in Paid, Owned, Earned, Integrated Media and Business Intelligence to streamline your marketing campaigns in 2015. Register by 31 October to take advantage of Early Bird Rates.