In the Google Webmaster Help group, Google's Search Evangelist Adam Lasnik has promised users that five big questions would be thoroughly answered in that group in the next two weeks.
Got questions? We've got answers: at least five (5) substantive responses to your picks on webmaster'y topics over the next two weeks.
We invite you to ask questions in this thread that:
- don't deal with a specific site or sites
- are likely to be of interest to a great many webmasters around the world
- aren't already covered in one of our recent blog posts or in our Help Center
And in turn we will do one of the following for each response:
- Start a thread in this group with a detailed answer.
- Add new Help Center documentation or substantially revise an existing doc to cover your question.
- Do a blog post on the topic.
Now's your chance to get those hard questions answered.
Meet Your Favorite Search Engine Watch Contributors
Many of SEW's leading expert contributors will be at ClickZ Live, the new online and digital marketing event kicking off in New York (March 31-April 3). Hear from the likes of: Thom Craver, Josh Braaten, Lisa Barone, Simon Heseltine, Josh McCoy, Lisa Raehsler, Greg Jarboe, Dan Cristo, Joseph Kerschbaum, John Gagnon, Eric Enge and more!