Want a snapshot of the day's search marketing news? Here we've collected today's top news stories posted to the Search Engine Watch Blog, along with search-related headlines from around the Web:
From the SEW Blog:
- Newsforce Launches Standalone SEO Tool for Press Releases
Newsforce today launched a new standalone service for SEOs and public relations pros looking for an automated way to optimize press releases for search engines.
- Twitter and Search
The obvious notion is to integrate some type of people search functionality.
- SEW Experts: SEO SEM Budgets: Define Success Beyond Direct Response
If you're just now starting to think about how search and your organization (or internal search department) impact the 2008 planning process, you're a little late to the game.
Headlines & News from Elsewhere:
- Top SEO Blogs on Google Reader, Online Marketing Blog
- 9 (+1) Tips For Writing User-Friendly Content, Search Engine Journal
- John Marshall Interview: Fresh Motivation, Traffick
- Is Google Backing Off From Universal Search?, Search Insider
- Motricity Buys InfoSpace Mobile Assets, Local Mobile Search
- The Other Half of the Search Equation, Yahoo Search Blog
- Big Agency SEO, Shaving Occam
- Expanded Broad Match and The Google 1-2 Punch, SEM Clubhouse
- Effective Keyword SEO Research, Part 1, ClickZ
- 1,200 Marketers Can't Be Wrong: The Future Is in Consumer Behavior, NY Times
- Google/DoubleClick In Europe: Yahoo Says Deal Will Hike Display Ad Rates; Privacy Doesn't Concern EU, paidContent
- Subscriber Stats, Summed Up, Google Reader Blog
- AOL Layoffs Letter From CEO Randy Falco, BoomTown
Last Week to Save on SES London Tickets!
Learn to engage customers and increase ROI by distributing your online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Join the leaders of today's digital marketing & advertising industry at SES London. Find out more ››
*Saver Rates expire this Friday, Dec 13.