Want a snapshot of the day's search marketing news? Here we've collected today's top news stories posted to the Search Engine Watch Blog, along with search-related headlines from around the Web:
From the SEW Blog:
- The Impact of the Omniture - Visual Sciences Merger
This move follows closely on the heels of Omniture's acquisition of Offermatica, a leading web optimization company. Clearly, Omniture is moving to consolidate their position as the leading brand in this space.
- Strike Outs or Home Runs?
In honor of the current World Series, we looked at search capabilities delivered by the most popular sports web sites. The results were surprisingly inconsistent.
- SEW Experts: Content Creation About Journey, Not Destination? - Part 2
You can waste a lot of time debating whether content is king. For the sake of argument, let's just all agree so we can focus on business decisions.
Headlines & News from Elsewhere:
- The Mobile Browser: Emergency Browser or Killer App?, ClickZ
- Verizon's Mobile Marketing Missteps, ClickZ
- AdSense Disallowed On URLs Containing "Google", Google Says, Google Blogoscoped
- Facebook Expands Targeting Opportunities for Advertisers, Sugarrae
- Could Ask.com Finally be on the Right Commercial Track?, Web Analytics World
- SearchMash, Now in Flash, Google Operating System
- Get Off Your High Horse - We Aren't Stupid, SEO Scoop
- B2B Search Engine Marketing - Where are We in 2007?, SEO Space
- Overcoming the Challenges of B2B Search Engine Marketing, Closed Loop Marketing
Last Week to Save on SES London Tickets!
Learn to engage customers and increase ROI by distributing your online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Join the leaders of today's digital marketing & advertising industry at SES London. Find out more ››
*Saver Rates expire this Friday, Dec 13.