Want a snapshot of the day's search marketing news? Here we've collected today's top news stories posted to the Search Engine Watch Blog, along with search-related headlines from around the Web:
From the SEW Blog:
- When Business Mags Venture Beyond Wall Street
When the well-known business magazines venture beyond Wall Street and even Main Street to find stories, don't be surprised to see your contextual and search ads running on their august domains.
- OpenSocial and Search Marketing
What makes this so intriguing is the large list of participating companies.
- The toughest decision marketers must make
Who do you recommend to handle our search engine optimization and paid search marketing?
- Washington Post creating Facebook "News Tracker'
WashingtonPost.com is developing a "newsTracker" service for Facebook users.
- Seth Godin Dishes Out Meatball Sundaes
SES Chicago keynote speaker Seth Godin spent an hour dishing out his marketing wisdom on the ideas behind his new book, Meatball Sundae.
Headlines & News from Elsewhere:
- Have You Planned for Aspirational Searchers?, ClickZ
- Wikipedia: The Barry Bonds of Search Results, Search Engine Journal
- Integrating Marketing Efforts for Your Nonprofit Social Media Plan., RedBoots Digital Rodeo
- Google Organic Ranking Changes...people keep crying, Think About Search
- Understanding Goals and Conversion Optimization, SEOlogs
- 20 Nifty (and free!) SEO Tools, Groove Commerce
- Under the sink with Pipes, Yodel Anecdotal
- Google AdSense Adds Resources Tab, Search Engine Roundtable
- Earnings: InfoSpace's Mobile and Online Search Revenues Down, paidContent
JUNE SALE! Save 15%*
Save on all e-learning certification courses, including: SEO, Social Media, Online Marketing Foundation, Web Analytics and more. Enter CZAJU at checkout »
Offer expires June 30. *Discount not applicable on SES Online products.