Want a snapshot of the day's search marketing news? Here we've collected today's top news stories posted to the Search Engine Watch Blog, along with search-related headlines from around the Web:
From the SEW Blog:
- When Business Mags Venture Beyond Wall Street
When the well-known business magazines venture beyond Wall Street and even Main Street to find stories, don't be surprised to see your contextual and search ads running on their august domains.
- OpenSocial and Search Marketing
What makes this so intriguing is the large list of participating companies.
- The toughest decision marketers must make
Who do you recommend to handle our search engine optimization and paid search marketing?
- Washington Post creating Facebook "News Tracker'
WashingtonPost.com is developing a "newsTracker" service for Facebook users.
- Seth Godin Dishes Out Meatball Sundaes
SES Chicago keynote speaker Seth Godin spent an hour dishing out his marketing wisdom on the ideas behind his new book, Meatball Sundae.
Headlines & News from Elsewhere:
- Have You Planned for Aspirational Searchers?, ClickZ
- Wikipedia: The Barry Bonds of Search Results, Search Engine Journal
- Integrating Marketing Efforts for Your Nonprofit Social Media Plan., RedBoots Digital Rodeo
- Google Organic Ranking Changes...people keep crying, Think About Search
- Understanding Goals and Conversion Optimization, SEOlogs
- 20 Nifty (and free!) SEO Tools, Groove Commerce
- Under the sink with Pipes, Yodel Anecdotal
- Google AdSense Adds Resources Tab, Search Engine Roundtable
- Earnings: InfoSpace's Mobile and Online Search Revenues Down, paidContent
Introducing... ClickZ Live!
SES Conference & Expo has merged with ClickZ to bring you ClickZ Live! The new global conference series takes on the identity of the industry's premier digital marketing publication, ClickZ.com, and kicks off March 31-April 3 in New York City. Join the industry's leading tech-advertisers in the advertising capital of the world! Find out more ››
*Super Saver Rates expire Jan 24.