Want a snapshot of the day's search marketing news? Here we've collected today's top news stories posted to the Search Engine Watch Blog, along with search-related headlines from around the Web:
From the SEW Blog:
- When Business Mags Venture Beyond Wall Street
When the well-known business magazines venture beyond Wall Street and even Main Street to find stories, don't be surprised to see your contextual and search ads running on their august domains.
- OpenSocial and Search Marketing
What makes this so intriguing is the large list of participating companies.
- The toughest decision marketers must make
Who do you recommend to handle our search engine optimization and paid search marketing?
- Washington Post creating Facebook "News Tracker'
WashingtonPost.com is developing a "newsTracker" service for Facebook users.
- Seth Godin Dishes Out Meatball Sundaes
SES Chicago keynote speaker Seth Godin spent an hour dishing out his marketing wisdom on the ideas behind his new book, Meatball Sundae.
Headlines & News from Elsewhere:
- Have You Planned for Aspirational Searchers?, ClickZ
- Wikipedia: The Barry Bonds of Search Results, Search Engine Journal
- Integrating Marketing Efforts for Your Nonprofit Social Media Plan., RedBoots Digital Rodeo
- Google Organic Ranking Changes...people keep crying, Think About Search
- Understanding Goals and Conversion Optimization, SEOlogs
- 20 Nifty (and free!) SEO Tools, Groove Commerce
- Under the sink with Pipes, Yodel Anecdotal
- Google AdSense Adds Resources Tab, Search Engine Roundtable
- Earnings: InfoSpace's Mobile and Online Search Revenues Down, paidContent
Optimising Digital Marketing Campaigns with Search, Social and Analytics
At SES London (9-11 Feb) you'll get an overview of the latest tools, tips, and tactics in Paid, Owned, Earned, Integrated Media and Business Intelligence to streamline your marketing campaigns in 2015. Register by 31 October to take advantage of Early Bird Rates.