Want a snapshot of the day's search marketing news? Here we've collected today's top news stories posted to the Search Engine Watch Blog, along with search-related headlines from around the Web:
From the SEW Blog:
- Thoughts on Seth Godin's keynote at SES
Watching Seth on stage is like watching a nightclub entertainer. And it is entertaining.
- Who Holds the Keys to Video-Related Ads?
Nielsen will release a service enabling broadcasters and cable networks to control and make money from their online video distribution.
- SEW Experts: Always Rank No. 1 in Google: Custom Search
Implementing a Custom Search Engine won't change your organic search engine rankings. But it will give you the flexibility to make your listing the top result on every SERP when visitors conduct a search from your site.
- SEW Experts: SEM Brand Reputation Management
The cold harsh reality for those who have ever purchased traditional media is: it happens. How fast can you pull your ads?
- Top 10 stories from SES Chicago – Day 2
Looking through the 50+ news stories and blog posts from Tuesday, Dec. 4, here are the top 10 stories from SES Chicago on Day 2.
- Hitwise to launch paid and organic search tools
Hitwise has added several new features to its Search Intelligence product, including Paid and Organic and Fast Moving Search Terms data.
Headlines & News from Elsewhere:
- Google's Armstrong Outlines Five-Year Plan for Offline Ad Sales, ClickZ News
- Europe Paves the Way for Global Web Ad Spending Growth, ClickZ News
- Hitwise Adds Paid and Organic Search Data, ClickZ News
- Adventures in Searchandising Part 1, ClickZ Experts
- E-Marketing Effectiveness: Think Lowest Common Denominator, ClickZ Experts
- Meatball Sundaes & the Smelly Old Guard, AimClear Blog
- The Unfiltered Reality of SES Chicago, AimClear Blog
- Eurekster Emerges From Beta A Different Product Than When It Started, Search Engine Land
- Search Conference Coverage 2007: SES Chicago Day Two & PubCon Vegas Day One, Search Engine Land
- Exclusive: Technorati Relaunches To Focus On Core Blogging Audience, TechCrunch
- Edit your photos! On Flickr!, Flickr Blog
- Yahoo Interviews: Jeff Weiner, EVP & Scott Moore; SVP: Super Mass vs. Super Niche, paidContent
- Zuckerberg Allows Facebook Users to Evade Beacon, NY Times
- MSN/Live Ponies Up About The Referrer Spam, SEO Scoop
Last Week to Save on SES London Tickets!
Learn to engage customers and increase ROI by distributing your online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Join the leaders of today's digital marketing & advertising industry at SES London. Find out more ››
*Saver Rates expire this Friday, Dec 13.