Want a snapshot of the day's search marketing news? Here we've collected today's top news stories posted to the Search Engine Watch Blog, along with search-related headlines from around the Web:
From the SEW Blog:
- Thoughts on Don Schultz's Keynote at SES
His presentation focused on providing some perspective on the maturity of the search industry.
- Google Improves AdWords Location Targeting
Google AdWords advertisers now have new options for location targeting of their ads.
- Top 10 stories from SES Chicago – Day 4
Looking through more than 30 news stories and blog posts from Thursday, Dec. 6, here are the top 10 stories from SES Chicago on Day 4.
- SEW Experts: Wherefore Art Thou SEO?
With so many so-called search professionals on the market today, it's easy to pick one that's inept -- or even unscrupulous.
- SEW Experts: SEM Agency: Uphill Battle?
Our new and ever-changing industry presents some unique challenges.
Headlines & News from Elsewhere:
- Search: More Options, More Money, More Media, ClickZ
- Online Retailers Fail Customer Experience 101, ClickZ
- Information Is a Competitive Advantage, ClickZ
- Search Conference Coverage 2007: SES Chicago Day Four & PubCon Vegas Day Three, Search Engine Land
- Google to Begin Treating Subdomains as Folders: Max 2 Results Per Search, Search Engine Roundtable
- SES Chicago, Day 4 Coverage, Search Engine Strategies
- 125 Social Bookmarking Sites : Importance of User Generated Tags, Votes and Links, Search Engine Journal
- Google Changes Site Exclusion Process: Confusing Advertisers, Search Engine Roundtable
- SES Chicago 2007 - So You Want To Be a Search Marketer, SearchRank
- 5 Methods to Track Offline Conversions - and Plug Huge Marketing Budget Leaks., Finding the Sweet Spot
- High-level Marketing VPs Value SEO - A lot, Fathom SEO
Twitter Canada MD Kirstine Stewart to Keynote Toronto
ClickZ Live Toronto (May 14-16) is a new event addressing the rapidly changing landscape that digital marketers face. The agenda focuses on customer engagement and attaining maximum ROI through online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Register now and save!