Want a snapshot of the day's search marketing news? Here we've collected today's top news stories posted to the Search Engine Watch Blog, along with search-related headlines from around the Web:
From the SEW Blog:
- Thoughts on Don Schultz's Keynote at SES
His presentation focused on providing some perspective on the maturity of the search industry.
- Google Improves AdWords Location Targeting
Google AdWords advertisers now have new options for location targeting of their ads.
- Top 10 stories from SES Chicago – Day 4
Looking through more than 30 news stories and blog posts from Thursday, Dec. 6, here are the top 10 stories from SES Chicago on Day 4.
- SEW Experts: Wherefore Art Thou SEO?
With so many so-called search professionals on the market today, it's easy to pick one that's inept -- or even unscrupulous.
- SEW Experts: SEM Agency: Uphill Battle?
Our new and ever-changing industry presents some unique challenges.
Headlines & News from Elsewhere:
- Search: More Options, More Money, More Media, ClickZ
- Online Retailers Fail Customer Experience 101, ClickZ
- Information Is a Competitive Advantage, ClickZ
- Search Conference Coverage 2007: SES Chicago Day Four & PubCon Vegas Day Three, Search Engine Land
- Google to Begin Treating Subdomains as Folders: Max 2 Results Per Search, Search Engine Roundtable
- SES Chicago, Day 4 Coverage, Search Engine Strategies
- 125 Social Bookmarking Sites : Importance of User Generated Tags, Votes and Links, Search Engine Journal
- Google Changes Site Exclusion Process: Confusing Advertisers, Search Engine Roundtable
- SES Chicago 2007 - So You Want To Be a Search Marketer, SearchRank
- 5 Methods to Track Offline Conversions - and Plug Huge Marketing Budget Leaks., Finding the Sweet Spot
- High-level Marketing VPs Value SEO - A lot, Fathom SEO
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Register today!