Want a snapshot of the day's search marketing news? Here we've collected today's top news stories posted to the Search Engine Watch Blog, along with search-related headlines from around the Web:
From the SEW Blog:
- InfoSpace Seeks Search Engine Market Share
Now that InfoSpace has cleared away other business lines and staff, they just re-committed to online search.
- SEW Experts: Google AdWords 101
The Internet is overflowing with high-level discussion of how to plan a search advertising campaign. But sometimes, a new advertiser needs to know the actual steps of setting up an AdWords campaign and look into the methodology of setting up ads and A/B testing.
- SEW Experts: Win the Right Search Marketing Clients
As a new search marketing firm, what kinds of clients will best fit your business?
- SEW Experts: New Search Engine Trends, Old SEO Troubles in 2007
With advances such a universal search and the explosion of social media, 2007 was quite a landmark year for search marketers. For all of its breakthroughs, a few bad habits still remain from years past.
Headlines & News from Elsewhere:
- 2007 PPC Search Retrospective, ClickZ Experts
- The Year of the Disconnect, ClickZ Experts
- Behavioral Targeting Firms to Reassess Self-Regulation Rules, ClickZ News
- Introducing NonProfits on the Web and Cre8tive Tomorrow Forums, Cre8pc
- Social Media and Reputation, SiteLogic
- A Challenge for the Google Ph.D.'s : Explain THIS!, Johnon
- The Google algorithm isn't changing and hasn't gone awry, BlogStorm
- It's not a penalty if …, SEO Theory
- Beyond ALT Text: Making the Web Easy to Use for Users With Disabilities, Nielsen Norman Group
- Googlebot In Aisle Three: How Google Plans To Index The World?, Search Engine Land
What's New for 2015?
You spoke, we listened! ClickZ Live New York (Mar 30-Apr 1) is back with a brand new streamlined agenda. Don't miss the latest digital marketing tips, tricks and tools that will make you re-think your strategy and revolutionize your marketing campaigns. Super Saver Rates are available now. Register today!