Search Engine Strategies London 2008 is underway. With Day One under our belts, we're happy to share some of the coverage of the event from around the Web:
- SES London 2008 : Day 1 Roundup, Feb 19 2008, YouTube
- SES London, Near-Live Blogging (I), Traffick
- SES London Day One Recap, Search Engine Land
- SES London Day One Pictures, Online Marketing Blog
- Search Engine Strategies - London - 021908, Online Conversion and Beyond
- Search Engine Strategies - London - Auditing Paid Listing and Click Fraud Issues, Online Conversion and Beyond
- Search Engine Strategies - London - Orion Panel: All-Star Analytics Team, Online Conversion and Beyond
- Search Engine Strategies - London - Orion Panel - Universal, Blended and Vertical Search, Online Conversion and Beyond
- SES London 08: Organic Listings Forum, Search Marketing Gurus
- SES London 08: Frederick Marckini Opening Keynote, Search Marketing Gurus SES London 08: Impact of Universal Search, Orion Panel, Search Marketing Gurus
- Search Engine Strategies Organic Listings Forum Live from SES 2008, Firefly SEO
- 20 Minutes to Mention Paid Links: SES London Day 1, Part 1, SEOmoz
- Analytics and the Future of Search, YOUmoz
- SES London: Click Fraud Issues, Andrew Girdwood
- SESLondon2008 photos, Flickr
- Search Engine Strategies Conference & Expo, YouTube
- SES group on LinkedIn
- SES Group on Facebook
Early Bird Rates have been extended!
June 12-14, 2013: Join industry experts at SES Toronto for a crash course in the latest strategies in Online Marketing and Advertising.
Save $300 when you register by Thursday, May 23.